Chapter 15 - Con girl!!

Ivan's P.O.V.

"And this is how we'll solve this equation", I said and the blonde junior girl nodded whilst adjusting her spectacles.

"Thanks a lot sir. It means a lot that you helped me out in understanding this one stupid subject", she said blushing and I smiled at her in a friendly manner.

"Don't be so formal. I saw you struggling in this subject so being your senior, it's my duty to help you", I replied and she smiled with blush creeping all over her cheeks.

"Thanks", she said again.

"If you need my help anytime, just give me a call", I said and write down my number on her notebook. She nodded hesitantly.

"I wish I could be of any help to you too", she replied.

"I'll let you know if someday I'll need any help", I said and forwarded my mobile to her side.

"Can I have your number please?", I asked and she bite down her lips due to shyness. She nodded and picked up my mobile and added her number.

'Amber', was the name she feeded in my contact list. I smiled and after explaining a few more questions to her, I left the library.

I walked to the canteen to grab a cup of coffee. As soon as I entered the canteen, I saw Hazel standing near the counter placing her order. I walked to the counter and said, "One black coffee". The boy on opposite side of counter nodded and I payed him the bill.

I glanced at Hazel who didn't spare one stare at me and kept looking in the front. One boy came and gave her a tray of sandwich and a cup of cappuccino. I kept looking at her and she left the place after giving a small quick glance with a poker face.

I grabbed my cup of coffee and started searching for a seat to sit. I roamed my eyes all around the canteen and saw Hazel having her lunch alone. I can't leave any chance to be near her. Only by pushing her, I can get some new out of her sealed mouth.

Sighs!!

I walked over to her table and sat down on the chair on opposite side of her. She stopped in middle of taking a bite of her sandwich and glanced up at me. Her eyes followed my actions of standing near her seat and then sitting right in front of her. Her eyes moved from up to down without breaking any eye contact from me.

She placed her sandwich on the plate and raised her eyebrows at me. I sipped my coffee without uttering a word. She placed her plate on the tray and her coffee mug and was about to leave the table but I held her tray before she could even get up.

"Don't leave. I'll follow you everywhere, so it's useless. We need to talk anyways", I said and she rolled her eyes.

She didn't reply and started eating her sandwich and enjoyed her coffee completely ignoring me. She started reading something in her mobile and I felt annoyed at her talent of making my existence questionable. How can she act that she doesn't have any affect of me sitting here?

"Hazel", I said and her eyes searched for mine instantly.

Wrong name, my inner self remained me!!

"It's Mrs. Vena Aniston, Mr. Ivan Green", she said bluntly.

"And why is it not Mrs. Vena Ron Hamithway? Ain't you married already?", I said trying to start a conversation with this unbearable girl just for sake of Joe, my crush, my love.