Chapter 9 - Trust!!

Ivan's P.O.V.

"Yes Mr. Gill, I don't need any other problem and it's your duty to take me out safely this time also", I said whilst talking to my lawyer on mobile.

"Don't worry Mr. Green. Your dad had already informed me and I'll make sure that the court gave you green signal in first trial only", he said.

"You better do this. We trust you and there's no way you can let us down", I replied and walked out of my room with my mobile still on my ear.

"Sure Mr. Green. Don't worry. Meet you tomorrow', he said.

"Ok", I replied and hung up. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. This is not going good.

The door bell rang and I walked to open the door. As soon as I opened the door blood in my veins froze and sweat formed on my forehead.

"Hello, Is Vena here?", He asked and I just kept staring at him without even a blink.

No, it can't be him. He can't be here. He's someone else, My hearts started making false comments.

He's actually here, my mind confirms.

"Excuse me?", He asked waving a hand in front of me making me snap out of my thoughts.

I just nodded unable to speak anything. Damn, he still intimidate me. He didn't recognise me? We've met once only and that too three years back. But he sowed his terror in my heart in that one meeting eye.

"Can I come in?", He asked and I immediately get a side.

He walked inside with his suitcase observing the surroundings. I was still standing at my spot only not moving an inch. I hold the door knob tightly in my hand.

"Ron", a happy voice boomed inside the room and I saw Hazel came downstairs happily.

She ran and almost jumped on him. She hugged him happily and he too hugged her back. Smile was stuck on their faces. I quitely observed them. He placed a hand over her waist protectively and kissed her cheeks.

"What a surprise?", She said with a grin. Clearly, he's someone special to her.

"I know you'll love it. I'm here for a week now. We'll spend whole time together", he said and she smiled and hugged him.

"I'm so happy", she said. I kept looking at them not speaking a single word.

"Vena who is there?", Emma said coming out of her room.

"Emma, he's Ron", Hazel said and Ron walked to Emma.

"Hey. I'm Captain Ron Hamithway", he said.

"Hello. I'm Emma. Nice to meet you Mr. Hamithway. Are you Vena's husband?", Emma asked.

"Yes. Do you have any doubt?", he said with a smirk and I felt like a torrento hits me. He's married? How can he marry after so much happening?

"No. Of course not", Emma replied with a smile. I felt like I don't even exist here. They all are looking so happy. How can they be happy? How can he be happy? How can he even smile?

Hazel looked at me and her expressions changed from smile to confusion. I looked at her and she raised her eyebrows. I ran to my room and closed it. I locked the door and lay down on my bed. Ron Hamithway, the boy Joe was head over heels for, was at my house right now.

Talk about bad luck!!

He was her fiance and they're going to get marry too. I still remember the day when he beat me to death for stalking Joe everywhere. I was obsessed with her, I was a psycho. I was afraid of him because he was elder than me and also had more power than me. But my love for Joe was more stronger than his fear. I never stopped stalking Joe ever.