Chapter 33 - I Love You!!

🍁"You've A Place In My Heart,
No One Could Ever Have"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ivan's P.O.V.

Standing outside her house, I found myself staring at it aimlessly. I was trying to catch my racing breath. On my way to her house, right at three kilometres away, my car got punctured. I locked my car and ran to her house without thinking twice. I didn't care about changing the stephanie, I didn't walk, I just ran. Why am I so desperate to see her? Is she fine? Please be ok, Hazel. Again, why am I so damn concerned?

I ran and ran until and unless her house halted my steps. Whilst running to her place, I found Parker and Emma going inside the car and leaving her place along with Troy and Aiden. I didn't try to stop them. I let them go. Why? Because I want to meet her alone. I just don't want any sort of interference today.

Gulping down nervously, I walked to the main closed door and rang the doorbell. I could feel my body reacting differently. I'm nervous and a little freaked out. Yes, that's not me. I'm sure I'm being possessed by someone else. The anticipation of seeing her is just beyond my level of handling.

My breath was shallow again and this time not because of running. The door opened and I could feel my heart racing its beat. Oh my god, I've not even seen her and her mere thought is disturbing my system. As soon as she came into sight, something melts inside me all of a sudden. As if all the worry and hard work to come here was worth it.

Her eyes followed me from my shoes up to my face and then her eyes caught mine. I couldn't speak. I was busy reading those beautiful hazel green pair of eyes of hers. She had a blank look on her face. She didn't speak, her eyes do but I can't read them.

Such a shame!!

"Hey", was all I could muster to speak.

Are you alright? How did this happen? Are you hurt anywhere? Is there anything I could do for you? Just ask me. I'm one call away, was all what I wanted to say but my tongue was tied.

"Emma and Parker left. They're not here", she said in a monotonous manner.

I'm here for you not them, I thought!!

"Oh, they left. I should have come soon", I played along. Lying is what I do, that's my zone. I'm a pro at that.

"Yeah", she said as she looked away from me to the street behind me.

"Are you alright?", I asked. She looked up at me and then shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know", She replied.

"Hazel, if you need anything. All you need to do is ask. I'm there for you", I blurted out and she raised her eyebrows.

"I me- mean, Emma, Troy, Parker, I and Joe all are with you", I immediately rectified and she nodded.

"Thanks for saying that. Means a lot", she replied.