Chapter 19 - Hospital!!

Ivan’s P.O.V.

"How dare you go near her?", She hissed.

Without thinking twice, I held her by her neck. My grip on her was anything but loose. I pushed her towards the wall behind her without loosening my grip over her neck. She choked and tried to push my hand away but my grip only increased. I'll kill her, was the only thought I had in my mind. How dare she slap me?

"How dare you slap me?", I hissed. Veins of her forehead pop out as soon as my grip increased more. Tears flew down her eyes.

"Ivan leave her", Joe came and started pushing me away but I didn't look away from Hazel's face. Her eyes were looking at mine with blank emotions. She was fighting, she was in pain but she didn't look worried. I could hear Joe yelling at me but only Hazel's eyes were visible to me. Everything phase out. Killing her was my only motive.

All of a sudden, Joe surround her both hands around my waist from behind and pulled me away. My grip on Hazel's neck loosened and she falls down on the ground coughing hard. She took a deep breath and her eyes were brimming.

"How dare you slap me?", I yelled and again attacked her but Joe stood in between Hazel and me. She extended her both arms and looked at me.

"Joe, don't protect her", I hissed clenching my jaws.

"She's important to me", she said.

"She's a maid", I yelled.

"Ivan, I've a hard time trusting you. I know you won't harm her. Do you want to prove me wrong?", Joe asked looking at me with trust in her eyes and something melts inside me.

I might kill Hazel but her life is not worth losing Joe's trust. Hazel's life is useless to me but Joe's trust is what I survive upon. I nodded in negative and then held her hand.

"Ask her to leave or I might not be able to stop myself", I said looking at Joe's beautiful eyes. I overlooked her and saw Hazel trying to stand up taking the support of the wall behind.

Joe turned around and helped Hazel to get up. She glared at me and I glared back hard. I loathe this woman. Such a shame, a girl like her having those beautiful eyes.

"You go first", Joe said.

"I'm not leaving you with him", she said.

"Vena, don't be so rude to him. I trust him", Joe said

"I don't trust him", Hazel said.

"Well, you see. I don't care", I replied and she glared at me.

"You're my responsibility, Joe. I can't let a devil like him touch you", she said.

"Why? Are you gay? If I touch her, will you be jealous?", I scoffed.

"I'm not gay but you might have fertility problem if you mess with me anymore", she yelled back.

"Low down your voice. Did you forget you're a slave here?", I said.

"Ivan. Quit it", Joe interfered.

"I'm not your slave, Ivan Green", Hazel said in a cold voice.

"One day you'll be", I announced back.

"Enough both of you. Vena, you go. I'll talk to him", Joe said.