Chapter 28 - Free Food!!

Ivan's P.O.V.

I smirked after seeing the colourless face of Hazel. Her big beautiful eyes were as wide as a soccer ball. She opened her mouth to speak but then she closed it again. Confusion was written all over her face. This expression of hers is so funny.

"Hey there", I again said. I looked inside her small apartment and find my family sitting with my enemy. A scene I never thought I'd see in this life.

"What are you doing here?", She asked.

Parker came and stand next to me. He said, "Hey Vena".

"Did you bring him here with you?", Hazel asked. She looked pissed.

"Lemme save some time of yours. Parker and I are leaving for some work but as I know that you've free food here, so I came. I came here for food because a guy can't fight empty stomach", I said and she glared at me.

"This is a home welcoming party, not a charity. What do you mean by free food?", She asked.

"Vena, I'm sorry. This all was last minute. But you invited me so I thought to drop by at your house. I don't want to be rude by now showing up", Parker said and her angry look softened as her eyes landed on him. It irked me. Why? I don't know.

"It's ok. You could have called me. We could have planned another meeting", she said.

She could have said that to me too yesterday. But did she behave this nicely to me? No. She goes and rubs all over my face that I'm not invited.

"Am I invited to your next party?", I asked.

"You're not invited now also", she said having a hold on her door.

"Who do you think am I? Demon of vampire diaries who need permission to walk inside?" I asked.

"Yes you're", she said.

"Lemme remind you what happened yesterday then. Should I tell about last night to Ron?", I asked and her eyes widened again.

"What do you mean by last night?", Parker asked.

"Long story. I'll tell you later", I said looking at him. I diverted my attention back to Vena.

"Get a side lady. I'm starving", I said as I pushed her to a side by her arm and walked inside her house like I owe it.

Emma got up from her seat and the death glares I get from her and Ron together just increased my happiness. I love it when I piss people off and they can't do anything but boil their own blood. Well, I'm The Ivan Green. You stare at me, admire me, hate me or love me but you don't ever mess with me. I ain't a nice person to have issues with.

"Hello sister", I said taking a vacant seat next to Ron.

"Hey, Mr. Hamithway", I said as I turned the plate placed downwards on the table correctly and just added rice placed in the container next to me.

Ron, the jerk looked at me and then at Emma. Troy was the only one who had a neutral expression and my lovely nephew was happy seeing me. Of course, I've my charm. People in this house are just blinded by my bad past. They need to appreciate my handsome face and be thankful that I'm having supper with them when half of the girls are dying to spend just five minutes with me. How ungrateful Hazel and my sister are?