Chapter 32 - Arrested!!

Ivan's P.O.V.

"I've told you nth time Ivan. Stop pestering me", Emma yelled at me as she threw the cushion placed on the couch towards me. Her eyebrows were knitted together and the look she was giving me was suffice for me to guess she's one step away from killing me.

Stupid Sister, I've got!!

"Why can't you help me? You never ever listen to me. Such a useless sibling you're", I replied throwing the same cushion back at her.

"Because your demands are stupid and irresponsible. You always cause chaos to someone. I should be the one complaining about getting a troublemaker brother", she said. "Don't you dare pick a fight with me", with this much said, she again threw the cushion at me and walked to the kitchen. I glanced at Troy who was holding Aiden in his arm and feeding him an apple.

"Let's go out son", Troy said and left me and Emma alone at the house. I sighed. He can't go against his wife. I mean C'mon we're talking about my sister here. She's adamant like me. We share the same blood. I've to make her say yes albeit. This time I'm not going easy on her.

"I'm not picking up a fight with you. You act like a high maintenance melodrama all the damn time. How can I fight with this porcelain doll? You might break", I said and she gaped.

"I'm not high maintenance, duffer. Why are you so annoying? Just shut up already", She shouted as she punched my arm.

"Because I'm normal, nerd", I said as I slapped her head.

"Did you just hit me?", She asked.

You started hitting me first, I thought!!

"Oh yeah, I did. Guess what? I found your head lacking brain", I replied mimicking her actions.

"How dare you? Don't even dare think I can't kick your ass just because I'm short", she said as she placed the glass of water she was holding on the kitchen slab with a thud.

"Oh my god. I'm scared. This little mousey will eat me to death. Someone, please save me", I said and again hit her on the head.

"That's it. You're dead", saying so, she picked up a ladle and started hitting me. I just tried to dodge her because she can't handle my one punch. She, getting the perks of being my sister is just an exception although I don't mind punching girls. It's just that I never get a chance to punch a girl in particular. I don't think I'll ever hit a girl too. I'm not a complete sadist.

"Just agree to me and both of us will be happy", I said as I ran to the main hall with my short sister following me.

"She has already said No. Why don't you take it as an answer?", Emma said as she lay back on the couch as she was tired of running after me and failed badly to beat me. I stood at a distance from her. Because you never know when does she attack back out of nowhere.

"You've not tried by heart. You must ask her to come with us on this trip. How can you be so selfish?", I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"We both know who is the most selfish person in this room", she scoffed and I rolled my eyes this time.

"And that is you not me for a change", I said and she glared at me.