Chapter 36 - One Night Stand!!

Ivan's P.O.V.

Leaving a deep sigh, I welcomed the sun rising up in the sky. Sealing my lips with a hot cup of coffee, I let the warmth of the liquid pass down my throat and provide warmth to my body. A slight shiver ran down my whole body when the cold breeze hugged my shirtless body. My eyes were one night awake. They're sleep-deprived. My heart was racing every now and then. It was peace deprived. My mind was a mess. It was rest deprived. And the main reason behind my complicated situation is the girl sleeping downstairs peacefully in her room. The girl who gave me one sleepless night full of anxiety, confusion and many unsaid and unexplained emotions.

Standing on the terrace taking the support of the wall, I let another sigh pass through my mouth. I again checked my mobile screen. It's thirty past five in the morning. Last night was tough. I kissed the girl I hate and I'm not even regretting it. Why? I cheated on Joe and still, there's no feeling of remorse. Am I really that bad? Hazel confessed me about her feelings last night. She initiated the kiss. She got me drunk and later she slept. How could she sleep after confessing such a big thing to me? We're in the middle of hot lovemaking and she slept!

I tried to wake her up but she didn't even flinch. I roamed around her house, made myself comfortable on an uncomfortable couch. I tried to divert my mind but her kiss, her touch, her confession came back and bite me again and again. I did work out, I ran outside the street at three in the night to get me exhausted so that I can sleep. Sadly, that didn't help even. I barely get one hour sleep last night and now, here I'm. Having self-made coffee in someone's else house.

Why does she love me? She hates me. She blamed me for being the cause of her sister's death. I blame myself too. I don't deserve her love. Why did she say so? What am I supposed to say? Do I love her?

No, I don't. I love Joe. She's my crush and I can see my future with her. If I don't feel anything for Hazel then why am I feeling giddy? Why am I feeling special? Why am I at her house? Why did I come here? I should have stopped at Joe's place.

Damn you, Hazel. You're giving me a hard time!!

After finishing the coffee, I walked downstairs. As soon as I reach the kitchen and placed the mug in the dishwasher, I heard a loud groan from inside. Oh, Miss. Sleeping Beauty finally decided to wake up. How lucky I'm? Someone note the sarcasm.

I picked up the glass of water and took out headache medicine from the first aid box and walked to Hazel's bedroom. Don't even ask me how did I know where's everything placed? I had nothing to do at night so I allow myself to have a tour of her small house. Yes, that's wrong and mannerless according to some people but I don't care for your opinion. So, shove it inside.

I found Hazel sitting on the bed with her head on her knees and her hands holding her forehead tightly as she groaned again.

"Why did I drink?", She yelled.

"Have this. You'll feel better", I said and she looked up eyeing me from my naked upper half up to my eyes. I didn't miss the surprised reaction in her eyes.

"What are you doing here? Where is your shirt?", She asked. I raised my eyebrows at her. Really?

"Over there", I said pointing to the floor next to her bedroom door. She looked at my shirt on the floor and then at me. She took pills from me and gulped it down in one go.