Chapter 13 - Coincidence!!

No one's P.O.V.

The black colored SUV stopped in front of a building and Vena came out. Putting on the shades over her eyes, she entered the building with two bodyguard following her.

She entered the private lift and pressed the button of fifteenth floor. On fifth floor, a lady entered the lift and gave a pair of stilletoes to Vena. Changing her beautiful brown hair with a black wig and her normal jacket with a branded coat, Vena took up Chanel bag from the bunch of bags, the lady brought for her.

As soon as the lift reached the fifteenth floor, Vena came out holding her expensive bag, shining from top to bottom in her expensive dress. She walked to the said house and rang the bell. As soon as the door opened, she entered leaving the bodyguards outside to take care of the surroundings.

She walked inside the expensive suite and sat down on a couch. A waiter came and gave her a glass of water. She gladly accepted it and kept it on the glass table next to her.

"Long time, no see Vena", an old man entered the room holding his wine glass in a very royal manner. The old man was in his late sixties and yet had a charming persona.

Vena got up from her seat and holding her both hands, she bowed down in front of the man. She said, "It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Greg Ashton".

"How is my granddaughter doing? Is she having fun at her college?", He asked.

"Yes, absolutely. She is fine. She had some exams that's why she can't come to meet you personally. You know right, she's such a disciplined girl", Vena said and he nodded.

"I'm happy that she's moving on in her life. I can never be more thankful to you for saving her life that day", Mr. Ashton said and Vena smiled.

"Joe is equally important to me as you Mr. Ashton. She owe me a big time", Vena confessed.

"You're looking pretty. I'm glad you accepted the money, I sent you every month", he said with a smile. Although his smile had arrogance more.

"I can't say NO to you, now can I?", Vena asked and he nodded.

"But one thing I can't understand. Why did Joe closed the case?", He asked.

"I can't tell you much Mr. Ashton. Joe had her own reasons. It's her side of story to tell", Vena said and he nodded.

"Ok. I'm leaving for Paris for a few weeks. Make sure Joe had no problem in my absence. Meet her daily. I pay you for taking care of her and I don't want complaints", he said and Vena nodded.

"I'll make sure to keep things low profile", Vena said and bowed down.

After biding bye to Mr. Ashton, Vena walked out of the penthouse and walked back to the elevator. The bodyguards followed her and as soon as she reached the fifth floor, that sales lady came back and Vena returned those expensive jacket, stilletoes and bag back to her along with the wig and wore her cheap shoes and her plain jacket back. Carrying her plain purse, she walked out of the elevator and took a taxi. The bodyguards left her till the cab.

The cab stopped in front of a one storey house and after paying him the fair, Vena came out. She walked over to the red and white painted house. Ringing the door bell next to a name plate called The Ashton's. She took out the mobile and gave a missed call to someone inside the house.

After two minutes, a beautiful girl with fair skin, blonde hair, sea green eyes and perfect pink lips arrived at the door steps. She opened the door and smiled looking at Vena. That five feet eight inches beauty was way too tall for someone five feet four inch like Vena.