Chapter 6 - Hate Her!!

Ivan's P.O.V.

I walked out of my room only to see Emma carrying a large box. It seems heavy by seeing her expressions.

"What are you doing with this box? What's in this?", I asked looking at that big brown cardboard box.

"It had some extra stuffs. I'm going to keep it in the store room upstairs. Since, Vena is not using our second room, I've shifted that room into a store room", she said.

"Fine but you seems too lean to even hold it. Give it to me. I'll go and keep it upstairs", I said and she nodded. I took the box from her hand and she left out a sigh.

"Thanks", she said and I walked upstairs.

I was hoping not to bump into Hazel and just keep the box in the store room and came back. As soon as I reached upstairs, I found her sitting outside her room with piles of books opened all around her and she was too engrossed to even notice my presence. Her head was bowed down and she was biting her pencil.

I ignored her and walked to my store room and placed the box at an empty place. I walked out and closed the door and walked towards downstairs but I found Hazel who was a minute before studying now had her head placed on her hands who were taking support of her knees. If I had not seen her trembling, I would've thought her sleeping.

I was curious to know what's wrong with her. I walked towards her and stood at a good distance from her.

"You okay?", I asked but she didn't look up.

"Leave me alone", she said but her voice was blurred.

Why do I listen to you?, I thought.

I sat down by her side and picked up the books. She was studying maths. Oh, I got it. She must be finding it hard to understand the topics because maths is not everyone's cup of tea. But, Ivan Green is a walking maths geek.

"Do you need help?", I asked looking at her bowed head and she looked up at me. My eyes widened seeing her red eyes.

"Hazel, are you ok?", I asked and she wiped her cheeks and frowned at me.

"My name is Vena", she said with a frown.

"I don't like you name", I said shrugging my shoulder.

"I don't like you", she said narrowing her eyes and I rolled my eyes.

"Here I'm offering you help to understand maths and you're getting angry on me. Such a wierd girl you're. But, it's ok. Ivan don't ask anyone twice for anything. Help yourself own your own", I said and got up from my seat.

"I don't need your help. I don't need anyone's help, got that", she said. Today she was behaving differently. Seems like she's upset on something but what it can be?

It had been two weeks that she's living here and I've never seen her this broken. She didn't get angry soon and even if she did, she never lose her calm self that much. I on other hand ended up in jail after losing my mind if I'm angry.

"Fine. Lower your tone girl. Don't forget your standard", I said and after giving her a last look, I walked downstairs.

"What caught you up there?", Emma asked coming out of kitchen with a cup of tea in her hand.

"When had you started drinking tea?", I asked.

"Oh no it's for Vena", she said.

"No need to give her anything. We're not her slave", I said with a frown.