Chapter 17 - Joe's Grandpa!!

Ivan's P.O.V.

"I swear to God, if I see these books again, I'm gonna tear them apart into million pieces", Harry sighed sitting next to me on the bench throwing his bag on the table.

"We still have two exams to go", Parker said and passed all of us our coffee. We're sitting in the college cafeteria.

"When is Joe's exam starting?", I asked.

"I guess they're starting tomorrow. Why?", Sam asked.

"I want to wish her Good Luck", I replied and sipped my coffee feeling all happy inside at the thought of seeing her face again.

"You'll come to college tomorrow?", Parked enquired and I nodded.

"She'd asked me not to meet her at her place but we can meet in the college, coincidentally", I said quoting the term and smirked. All of my them gave me a smug look.

"Right. Because standing at the gate and waiting for her like a creep would justify your pre-planned coincident", Harry chuckled.

"What do you know? I'm not asking you all to come, so stop complaining", I chided.

"I hope Vena allow you to talk to her", Parker said.

"Is she still alive?", I asked and he raised his eyebrows.

"Dude, she lives at your place", He said.

"But from past seven days, she's not home. Emma knows the reason for her absence but I don't and I'm so not interested", I replied

"She might be at Joe's place, helping her to study", Harry said.

"That can be a possibility", Parker added.

"Why are we discussing her? She ain't important. Joe is", I grumbled and they shrugged their shoulder.

After discussing some more about next exams, I left the college on my bike and took a long route to my house. I chose to stop by at Joe's house before going to mine. I won't go inside but I just want to see her once.

I smiled at the thought that How much whipped I'm by that girl? I parked my bike at a distance from her house and walked towards the main gate. I peeked inside but couldn't found Joe. She must be studying inside, I thought. After staring at the white door for five seconds, I decided to leave. She's not gonna come out and show me her face. It's not a movie. I threw the pebble next to my foot in annoyance.

As soon as I walked to my bike, I heard some voices and there comes Vena and Joe in my sight. They both were laughing and had purses in their hands. I couldn't take my eyes off from Joe. She looks so breathtaking when she smiles. I was awestruck to see her that I couldn't register the fact that they've seen me and are coming towards me.

Joe had surprised look on her face and Vena aka Hazel had a foul expression. Well, no one's looking at her in the first place. My hold on my helmet tightened when Joe came and stood in front of me. Hazel came and stood next to her.

"What are you doing here?", Hazel commented. I glared at her and she glared back at me.

"What a surprise! I was going to call you", Joe said and my lips broke into a grin.

Did you listen? She was gonna call me. She missed me. Oh, joy!!

"Really", I asked not holding my excitement. Hazel gave me 'are you stupid' look. I ignored her.