Thrown out???

"Miku, Sora! Look what I can do now!" I shouted. The two young wolves immediately rushed to me. "What is it Tsukiko......" they asked with a worried voice and dropped their jaws. I held a big purple light in my hands.

Suddenly all of the wolves came closer, started to howl as if it was full moon and I felt warmth in my heart. My chest started to glow purple and the wolves came closer. Their eyes turned purple, they looked like hypnotised. Suddenly Father Wolf appeared in front of us and the light disappeared. I started to feel insecure now but the wolves' eyes turned back to normal and they stepped backward. 

"What did you guys want from me?"  I asked afraidly.

The wolves started to talk cofusedly until Father Wolf interrupted them,"Listen up, all of you! I somehow get the feeling, that you were all hypnotised by Tsukiko! However I managed to dispell her Magic. If it was stronger and Tsukiko wouldn't be able to stop it herself, we would all be hypnotised now. Now please, go to your work, I'll talk to Tsukiko!"

he said and looked at me. I nodded and came closer to him.

 "Tsukiko, my child! You somehow used Magic, Moon Magic! I'm proud of you but I will have to make it short and painless for you!"

"What, Father?"I asked him.

"You have to leave us! We are in danger when you use magic near us!"

Those words pierced my heart. I started tearing up. "Why, Father, why are you doing this to me?"

"Because, child, because. You hypnotised us and we were in danger! When we found you, we found a letter from your parents. I'll show you!" he spoke and gave me the letter.   

                                                                                                                       January, 11th, x784

Dear founder(s) of our daughter Tsukiko,

Please take care of her well and protect her. We are sick and we will die soon, she has noone to take care of her. Do not wonder, if she will become a wizard, she glew purple at her birth, so we decided to call her Tsukiko! She is the moon's child, born to be a Moon Wizard. I just feel it inside of her! Thanks very much for taking care of her and giving her a home!

        Tsukiko's Mother

"S-so my mother wrote this 9 years ago? Because now it is x793....and I am destined to be a wizard???"

I asked after I read the letter. "Yes, and I am banishing you, unfortunately!" Father Wolf spoke and a tear ran down his cheek.

"I love you, father, so I will leave, for your sake!" I answered and started to cry.

"But you can still visit us!" he spoke and I stood up.

"Bye, second family!!!" I yelled and tears ran down my cheeks and blured my vision. Good bye!