Day 1 of the GMG ~part 1

The next day I woke up because of the birds, who sang so beautifully. I didn't want to wake the others, so I went to the bathroom quietly. I got dressed and brushed my teeth and hair. Suddenly I heard someone getting out of the bed. It was Rogue.

I heard him knock on the door and mumbling,"Bit faster, please!"

I had to grin. His voice was extremely sleepy and that was hilarious!

"Alright, your turn!" I opened the door and went with one hand through his messy, black hair. He had a grumpy face now and closed the door.

"Thank you!" I answered and laughed. I clapped my hands.

"Alright, it's late! Time to get up!" Rufus groaned, Minerva jumped out of the bed and Yukino rubbed her eyes. Everyone got ready and we went out of the hotel. We walked through the city and on our way we bought some food.

In the half of our way Rufus started to annoy, "CAN'T YOU JUST TELEPORT US THERE??!"

"What's wrong with you guys today? Rogue, you're so grumpy! Rufus, you are angry with everyone! The only ones who are normal are Yukino and Minerva! I know, you're excited but please, don't make us nervous too!"

Both of them just sighed and we quietly walked on.

"Welcome to this years Grand Magic Games! The teams, who made it through the Preliminary Round this year are:

1.Team Sabertooth

2.Team Fairy Tail

3.Team Lamia Scale

4.Team Mermaid Heel

5.Team Blue Pegasus and last

6. Quatro Puppy!

Now, choose someone from your team! The first battle will be Hidden! There are plenty copies of the original participants, if you hit a copy, you lose a point, if you hit the real person, you get one point! If you get hit by someone, you will respawn in another area of the city! Time limit is 30 minutes!"

We chose Rufus to fight for our team.

"Alright, now the participants: For Sabertooth: Rufus Lore! For Fairy Tail: Erza Scarlet, for Lamia Scale: Lyon Vastia! For Mermaid Heel: Beth Vanderwood, for Blue Pegasus: Hibiki Lates! And for Quatro Puppy: Warcry! Good luck!" the Pumpkin-head spoke and the participants ran into the city.