Certain Rules Are Meant To Be Broken

*a few hours later*

Tsukiko woke up. I watched her. "Good morning," I joked. It was half past six in the evening.

"So, how was it again? I must not use Magic?"

That seemed to be the thing she cared about the most. I shook my head.

"It would turn you back into a wolf but Wendy said you mustn't attack," I replied.

"Does that mean I could heal or defend?" Her voice sounded excited. I sighed.

"You just turned back into a human and want to use Magic again? Isn't that a little too early?"

She smirked. "Just watch me!" She closed her eyes and made her hands glow purple. I was afraid. But then I remembered Wendy's words.

"She is allowed to meditate on it, just no attacks!" I sighed delightedly after I remembered. There was something strange about her Magic. The light seemed to be stronger and brighter but too strong.

Overpower. Moon Magic was overpower. After you've mastered all of the spells, what Tsukiko did because of the forbidden one,- by mastering I mean using- you would be capable of anything. Moon Magic could be such an useful tool. You could fight, defend, heal, drain magic power and entertain. And after you've broken a certain barrier, the magic would become even stronger!

We went to Fairy Tail this evening again to ask Wendy for more information about the spell.   

Tsukiko was allowed to heal and block attacks. She was also allowed to entertain with her magic. But she wasn't allowed to fight or drain magical power. Neither with Moon Magic, nor with other magic. That meant she was allowed to use Moon Magic as a tool but no other magic. And since she learned Telepathy, Telekinesis and Teleportation Magic besides Moon Magic, that was forbidden too.

"What's wrong Tsukiko? You look upset," I enquired.

"Nothing, it's just that I feel useless. I am not allowed to fight, how shall I be able to go on missions, right, I could be the healer! Bad idea!"

She was really mad at the rules. "Look, these are the rules, if you break them, it is bad!" I replied.

"Rogue?" she asked.

"Yeah?" "I wonder why rules exist," she said. I sighed.

"Because it's impossible that we would be allowed to do anything, if you break them, you are punished, that's life, unfortunately!"

She looked into my eyes. "Are you sure about that? For me, some certain rules are meant to be broken, especially if they stop you from protecting your nakama! That's why I shall fight when someone is in need of my help!"

Tsukiko was so smart, she really understood the purpose of her life, to protest her friends by using magic.

"She would fit into Fairy Tail!" I thought in that moment and smiled. We continued talking until midnight. Tsukiko wasn't tired. But I was, I went to bed, she read a book.