The night before the 3rd day of the GMG

"Hello, Tsukiko, wake up!"

Minerva shook me. I opened my eyes but it was still night. "EY, WHAT DO YOU WANNA, LET ME SLEEP!" I yelled at her.

"Shh....you're going to wake them up!" she whispered.

"OH, YEAH? WHY DID YOU WAKE ME THEN?" I shouted again.

"I need to talk to you!" she whispered. Minerva sounded really nervous, so I followed her out.

"Listen......I have a really important question: Do you love Rogue?" After that question I froze and blushed. "W- what?... Well, I told you yesterday, I like him... actually....WAIT, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO WAKE ME FOR SOME KIND OF SHIT LIKE THIS???! Now if you could excuse me, I have a hard fight behind me, I'd like to sleep!"

After saying these words, I tried to sneak quietly back into the room. Minerva just gave a 'tch' sound from her and stayed outside for a bit longer.

*next morning*

"Tsukiko, wake up!" I heard a handsome voice whispering.

"Yeah, what is it?" I murmured.

I opened my eyes. The first thing I saw, was Rogue's face with a bright blush noticeable. I sat up. Everyone was still sleeping silently. He tore me outside.

"Hey, what do you want?" I asked.

His blush became brighter. He pushed me against the next wall. My mind went blank because of confusion and I couldn't do anything but stand still with widened eyes and a dropped jaw.

Then he asked me, "I'm sorry... I don't know how to tell...but... Will you be my angel, I love you!"

Now my eyes widened even more, I was about to faint. My face glew red.

"Uhm... Of.. course, ..I- I love you too!" I kissed his cheek.

Suddenly the door was kicked open. I quickly leaned myself against the wall and started to whistle. "Guys, you should get ready!" Minerva said and we went back inside the room.