Is This The End?

My mind has come back. All of my thoughts have returned. I was on the floor in pain. I moved my head up. There was HER. She was attacking me. It hurt.

"Lunar Barrier!"

I was in a safe sphere of moonlight now. I got up.

SHE looked at me angrily. SHE seemed to be hurt too. Hypnotising drained lots of magic. Now there was time for me to attack. I used a weak spell though. I still didn't want to reveal my true power.

"Lunar Punch!" My defending sphere disappeared and I ran towards HER. She was shocked and she couldn't react. I punched her with full force and she flew back. She stood up again.

"Moonlight Laser!" She started lashing my whole body. I screamed up. I remembered when I used that spell on Natsu. I bet it was that painful for him too. When she released me, I sank on my knees.

"You! There's no way..." I couldn't say more. She has already used another spell on me. It was 'Lunar Explosion'.

It hurt again. It was time to be serious. I shouldn't hold back. I should make the worst nightmare come true for her.

"Moonlight Sphere, multiple spells!" She was afraid. Afraid of pain. But even more afraid of losing. She seemed to have no more power but she still got up.

"So you think you're the true Lunar Queen! I will prove that you're wrong! Lunar Flame!" she shouted.

Till now she has only used crappy spells, now she proved the opposite. I couldn't move. I screamed up painfully. But I got up again. She was in pain, I was in pain too. Soon this fight would end for one of us. And I would make sure that it would be her. I still had too less power to use a secret spell but I could use any weak spell. So I decided to use two at once.

"Lunar Blast and Moonlight Blades!" I shouted. My attack hit her. She landed on her back. For a few seconds it seemed to me that I've won but them she moved. She started laughing.

"Hahahahaha! You think you've won, Lunar Queen!" I got scared. She jumped up although she had less power than she thought. But I had even less power. Should I use it or has the time still not come. Should I reveal my true power? She came closer to me.

"Secret Lunar Technique, Forgotten Spell, Crushing Lunar Blast!" she yelled out.

Oh, please not that spell. This spell would destroy me for sure. I didn't have any power to do anything so I just let it happen. I saw the purple light coming towards me. I couldn't prevent anything now. Her attack hit me hard. I screamed up. She laughed and in her hand a purple sword appeared.

I turned my head to the side so I wouldn't see her disgusting face. Was this what I thought it was. Would it happen today? Today, on the fifth of November in the year x794 I would leave the wolves, my kingdom and Rogue.

"I love you Rogue!" I thought. But I couldn't give up this easily, I have endured her strength from the beginning. Was this the end now? No, it couldn't be.