Are You Still My Shadow

She came even closer and smirked. My eyes widened. I was scared, scared of death. I felt her blade under my chin and gulped. The grin from her mouth wouldn't disappear as she licked over her lips. I closed my eyes. I wanted to die in peace and I didn't want to see her face. I had no more power. No more power to do anything, no more power to survive. Everybody else was gone, I only saw the houses of everyone, in the light of the purple torches. But suddenly I heard Rogue's voice in my head.

"I'll be your shadow!"

I couldn't die! Not here. Not now. Not when my kingdom and Rogue needed me. Not if everyone was counting on me! She put her sword onto my chest, ready to stab her way through my body. Luckily I had enough power to cast one certain spell. Lunar Sword. A purple sword appeared in my hand. I pushed her sword away. I was the Lunar Queen. She was just a liar. She was shocked by my my spontaneous decision, just like I was shocked myself. I got up. She deserved nothing but death. I was furious now. "Prepare to die!" I hissed. Actually I didn't want to kill anyone but she deserved nothing else.

"Oh moon, you're my king. Please help me defeat an enemy in need. I unleash the power of the connection between the moon and the Lunar Queen, Lost Lunar Spell!" I yelled.

My magic has regenerated, I could use a powerful spell like that now. I felt so confident. There was no way I would lose against this stupid, arrogant liar! I kept my eyes closed while casting the spell. A purple light, brighter than ever before shot out of my hands and flew towards HER. She flew back. I opened my eyes and went over to her. She was just passed out, still breathing. I took out my Lunar Sword and wanted to kill her. To pierce it through her flesh.

But in that moment I noticed that I wasn't a murderer. I should let her live and only report her to the magic council. She didn't deserve anything else but I shouldn't take her life. She should get a second chance. I dropped my sword and took her up. I carried her on my shoulders all the way outside. I left this world. My kingdom was history forever. Although I was their queen for only half of a day, I still liked all of them. They helped me to defeat her.

When I was walking through the cave I noticed a black figure sitting there. They were sitting at the waterfall. I think they heard my steps and saw them glow. My magic was still so strong. They turned around. I realised that they were Rogue. I put HER on the floor and ran into his arms. My whole body was covered in bruises and wounds. He hugged me.

"Tsukiko, what happened?" he asked. I looked at him.

"I have defeated her!" I pointed at her. His eyes widened.

"You mean you were fighting?"

I nodded. I could understand him. He just won me back and I would have to go again. He started crying. "Why did you do that?"

I smiled.

"Don't cry, Rogue! I had to save my kingdom! I will turn into a wolf again but we can still be together!" He continued crying.

"Do you know how that hurts?" he cried. I nodded.

"I understand! But life is not always easy!"

He nodded and smiled. We wanted to spend our last time together.

"Rogue?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you still be my Shadow?"

I looked at him hoping. He didn't say anything and just closed me into a tight hug, crying.

And you won't believe but today I'm still thinking about that day when I saved my kingdom, gave a culprit a second chance, turned into a wolf again and stayed my shadow's moon.

Yes, I was crazy, I didn't give up when I was young. But it taught me something. I will still never give up! I am an old wolf now, telling the younger members of our pack about my adventures. And I always remember Aaron's words, "There will be no more moon wizards on this planet!" Why. All the books about Moon magic were destroyed. All wizards were gone. And noone could be born with moon magic, only I was. So Moon Magic is gone! And I can't be turned back again. That's true but I can be proud that I have been one. The strongest one. The Lunar Queen!

*The End*

Hey, I hope you all enjoyed this story! This is my first one soo, sorry for bad English and that stuff but I just checked through again and it's okay. Anyways, go check out my other stories and have fun reading! ^^