The Final battle~ part 2

"Fairy Tail!" I hissed nervously.

They stepped to the front. "And that's how we meet again!" Natsu smiled at us.

"Wow, your little girl is pretty strong!"

He pointed at me. I was a little angry but I just smiled and tried to hide my anger.

"Looks like you understand the true meaning of friendship now!"

Erza smiled at us too. "How about a fair fight now?" Minerva asked.

Erza just nodded and stretched out her hand. They shook each other's hands and the fight could start.

"Hey, I am Tsukiko, what's your name?" I asked the blue haired girl.

"My name is Wendy!"

"Okay Wendy! You wanna start?"

She nodded. "Sky Dragon's Roar!"

I tried to dodge but the attack hit me anyways. I just couldn't concentrate, I really didn't want to hurt her.

"Moonlight Cannon!" That was the attack that would hurt her the least.

"Sky Dragon's Wing Attack!"

I still couldn't concentrate and her attack hit me again. I didn't want to hurt her but the longer we would fight, the longer she would have to suffer so I decided to pass her out quickly.

"Secret Lunar Technique, Forgotten Spell: Crushing Lunar Blast!"

I heard a little scream but then it was silent and Wendy was passed out. Now I could help Minerva. Erza wanted to requip but I already started my attack.

"Lunar Flame!" Erza screamed up. She was set on fire by my Lunar Flame and she couldn't move because of the pain.

Now I had the best chance to attack her again. "Lunar Explosion!" I threw a purple ball made out of light to Erza. It exploded when it hit her and she screamed up again.

"M- min- nerva!" her voice was shaking," Your little friend is very strong!" she stood up. "But I don't care, I will defeat all of you!"

She wanted to scratch me with her sword but in that moment I yelled, "Lunar Sword!"

A purple sword appeared in my hands and I blocked Erza's attack. "Go, Minerva! Help Yukino!" I said.

She ran over to Yukino.

Erza stepped back and requiped her sword. Now it was powerful enough to break my sword.

"Lunar Flame, Black Hole Mode" came into my mind however, I couldn't use it because I had to less power left. I took a deep breath and tried to use the spell anyway.

"Lunar Flame: Black Hole Mode!" I yelled out.

Erza was like frozen when she saw the flame coming closer and sucking out her power, she collapsed.

After casting the wonderful spell I leaned myself against a wall, breathing hard.

"Hello, I could need your help over here!" Rufus called me.

"Yes.....I'm....coming!"

I sighed angrily and joined his fight.

Meanwhile Yukino and Minerva defeated Lucy together and Rogue was almost at his end. Natsu however, looked quite exhausted too. I jumped over to him and pushed him to the side.

"Rogue, just stay here and take a little break, I'll handle him for you!" I kissed him on the cheek and he blushed like crazy.

I punched Natsu without Magic and he just threw me off. I had almost no more power left but I still tried to fight.

"Hypnotise!" However, he was a demon and it didn't work on him.

"Moonlight Sphere, multiple Spells!" My sphere paralized him and the the weakest of my spells hit him at the same time. He was tortured by my magic. I heard a few screams but after that, he collapsed.

"Are you okay?" Rogue asked me worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just a little exhausted!" I answered.

"You call that a little? You used so many powerful spells!"

He saw my red face and heard me breathing heavily.

"Come on, I was meditating for hours yesterday, so my magic would be strong enough." I said although I was in pain.

"Are you sure?" he asked. I nodded and kissed his forehead.

Gray Fullbuster was the only one standing from Team Fairy Tail. Minerva, Rufus, Yukino, Rogue and I surrounded. If he would beat one of us now and the others would beat him, the fight would end up in a draw. However, if we would work together and beat him, we would win! We came closer to him, he stepped back afraidly.

"Do you want to start?" we asked him politely.

"Ice- Make: Lance!"

I took the others' hands and teleported us behind Gray. "Lunar Flame!"

He tried to freeze it but it broke through. Gray couldn't move.

"Now!" Minerva shouted.

I took Rufus's hand and we yelled,"Unison Raid, Lunar Blast: Bringing Back Bad Memories!"

The purple light hit Gray and the bad memories made him suffer even more.

"Please, make this stop! I admit my defeat!" he tried to say. Rufus and I stopped the spell and Gray sank to his knees.

"The winner is Team Sabertooth!" the judges yelled and we all high- fived. We went to the hotel to take a little break, after our big fight!