Friends&Love

*At night*

After the Grand Magic Games, we planned a big party. We invited the 6 guilds that were participating in the games after the Preliminary Event. It was a huge party and I made lots of new friends.

"Hey, Wendy!" I said cheerfully when I saw her.

"Hello Tsukiko, you and your team fought very well!"

Next to her there were two girls, one had pink hair, the other had blonde hair.

"Lucy and Chelia, right?"

They nodded. "And you are Tsukiko?" Lucy asked.

I nodded. "I've heard you're really strong! You beat our Natsu!"

I just smiled shyly. They noticed that and said,"Don't be so shy, let's be friends!"

I smiled again but this time it was a confident smile. We went dancing.

About half an hour later Rogue came to me and asked me,"Do you want to dance with me?"

"Uhh...S-sure!" I answered blushing. He smiled at me and took my hand.

"Say, do you really love me?" he asked. My eyes widened and on my lips a smile formed. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him passionatelly. His lips were so soft, he kissed back. I went through his soft black hair with my hand. After I opened my eyes again, I looked into his eyes.

"Yeah, I love you, and I will love you, forever!" I whispered blushing.

Later, I talked to Lucy, Wendy and Chelia, we became best friends and talked a lot, until we were too tired and went to our hotels.