Confidence

I froze. Since when did SHE know my name? Aaron was pretty worried too.

"Bad. She wants to fight you! She is way too powerful, there's no way you can beat her!"

I was a little angry with him. He has just destroyed my hope.

"I love you Rogue! I don't wanna die!" I thought. I had to fight her although I would turn into a wolf again. I was doing it for my people. Well, one thing was clear, SHE was definately in another world. It would take her a while to arrive here. My kingdom should know my story so I decided to tell them.

Aaron was thinking deeply after I've told them. Some people were smiling, some were crying. Suddenly Aaron cleared his throat.

"Listen up everyone! Her majesty... uh...I mean Tsukiko is trying to help us, right? We should help her too! We should increase her magic power although she is super powerful already. She needs us to stand a chance against HER! We will make sure that she won't turn into a wolf again for nothing or even die! Our life, our freedom is in her hands, do you agree?"

Everyone started cheering and I smiled. Although I knew Aaron just for three or four hours, I could feel that he was a kind and caring person. Aaron counted to three. The wizards stretched out their hands towards me. They closed their eyes. All of their hands were covered in purple light. I could feel the magic enter my body. It made me stronger, much stronger. I closed my eyes to gather more of the power. After I've opened them again, my dress was completely changed. I was wearing a purple long sleeved dress with black half moons all over it. My boots were black and my hair was tied up by a small half moon like ribbon.

My eyes were shining. It wasn't the usual yellow. It was a wolf- eye- like yellow. I stepped to the front.

"I swear, for as long as I live, I won't stop fighting for your freedom!" I shouted into the crowd.

They all cheered loudly. Aaron bowed in front of me. "Good luck, Tsukiko! Our happines and freedom lies in your hands! We even gave up all of our magic. All of our magic power is inside your body. If you win, there will be no more Moon wizards on this planet. We lost the ability to use magic forever. We also won't live forever. We will be normal humans in Earthland. Anyways, I'm glad you'll try to fight for us. We will return into Earthland and live on, thank you for everything!"

And with those words Aaron and the others left me alone in this world. In the cold world of loneliness, slavery and hundreds of unlucky deceased souls. I had to wait for HER. Either I would lose, die and the people would never find freedom or I would win, make my kingdom happy and live on as a wolf. That was the hardest choice of my life. It was clear that I would like to help them but am I capable of that?