Day 1 of the GMG~ part 2

We watched Rufus fighting. Through the Lacrima- Vision, we could see every of his steps. I wanted to help him telepathically but I knew that it was forbidden, so I didn't do it.

He was sitting on a roof and noone could see him.

"That's his secret technique! He always hides on roofs and then he wins! GO RUFUS!"

Minerva shouted delightfully. I grinned. Suddenly Warcry hit a copy and lost a point. Rufus jumped down from the roof because he saw Beth and Hibiki.

"Memory Make: Shrine of Turbulant Fang!" he yelled and both, Beth and Hibiki were hit by medium- sized whirlwinds.

"That's 2 points for Team Sabertooth!" the judges shouted.

However, he didn't notice that there was Lyon from Lamia Scale behind him and.

Lyon attacked,"Ice Make: Snow Tiger!"

Rufus already respawned in another area. I punched the wall with my hand and it got a crack. "Damn it!" I thought. Rogue just looked at me confusedly.

Suddenly Erza from Fairy Tail appeared and attacked Lyon.

"And that's a point for Fairy Tail!"

Erza smiled. I was furious now and started to breathe heavily.

"What's the matter?" Rogue asked.

I just gave him a smile.

"And now two more points for Fairy Tail!"

What? Who did Titania beat again. I looked at the Lacrima. Erza has beaten Warcry and Beth. Now Beth appeared in another part of the city. She met Hibiki and hit him with her Vegetable Magic.

"30 minutes over!" the mascot shouted. "And here are the results:

1.Fairy Tail 3 p.

2. Sabertooth 2 p.

3. Lamia Scale 1p.

Mermaid Heel 1p.

5. Blue Pegasus 0p.

6. Quatro Puppy -1p.

And now the next battle! It's a fight: Kagura vs. Jura......"

Rufus came up to us.

"Sorry, guys!" He looked pretty disappointed.

I looked sad.

"Hey, is something wrong, Tsukiko?" Minerva asked.

Suddenly my face was filled with pure anger. "Tomorrow I will kick their asses, Fairy Tail!" I hissed.