Day 2 of the GMG~part 2

I woke up hearing some known voices. "Do you think she will be okay?"

I noticed that I was in a bed and slowly opened my eyes. There was my team standing around the bed and talking.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I asked hoarsely.

"Tsukiko, you were great! You beat Natsu Dragneel!" Rogue said smiling at me and blushing.

I just smiled back.

"Yukino is going to fight now but you should stay here and rest!"

Minerva said and the others went away. "Hey, do you have something with Rogue, or he with you! You know what I mean!" she asked me.

"Well, I like him but do not tell anyone!"

"Yeah, yeah! Now I have to go, bye!"

"Don't forget to tell me every detail about Yukino's fight!" I said and turned on my side to sleep.

"Tsukiko, wake up!" I heard Master Sting's voice. I opened my eyes.

"Are you crazy? Don't wake her, man!" Rogue punched Sting's shoulder.

"And, how did it go?" I asked with a hoarse voice.

"I became second! Gray Fullbuster was first!" Yukino answered a little disappointed.

"I'm still proud of you!" I whispered and smiled. She smiled back. "We have to go to the hotel now, I could help you walking, do you feel better?"

My right leg, both arms and my head were wrapped in bandages. "Uh.... could you guys please get out for a while, I want to put my clothes on.

"Sure!" Minerva said and they all went out.

I put on my skirt, my top and my boots and took down the bandages. I slowly limped to the door and opened it.

"Alright, let's go!" I said and continued limping. Rogue saw that and took my hand.

"Let me help you!" He blushed. Rogue was the cutest guy I've ever met!!! We went to a nice restaurant and when we arrived at the hotel, I jumped onto my bed, immediatelly falling asleep, not caring about anything!