Lost Tsukiko

I sat down on the cold stone floor to wait for HER. SHE was definately a nightmare for everyone. I would have to fight her. The people were up in Fiore again. They were safe. SHE would wonder where they are. I smirked. Nothing bad could actually happen to me during the fight!

I would turn into a wolf 24 hours after the fight. And I was now way stronger than her. But she would have to pay for her cockiness. I could trick her. First defend, then fight, then drain her magical power and then make the final blow. A super effective and easy strategy! Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. I quickly jumped up.

"Who is there?" A black figure was noticable far away.

"Hello, Tsukiko! You were waiting for me already. Or shall I rather call you 'The Lunar Queen'!"

It was HER. I covered my hands in a purple light. There was no chance for her to win. I was the Lunar Queen. I had the power to use the Lost Lunar Spell! Only the Lunar Queen could use it. It wasn't even counted as a spell, it was the power of the connection between the moon and the user. But I would only use it in an emergency situation.

"So you came after all," I replied. "To win the kingdom back. But I'm the Lunar Queen. There's no chance for you to do that!"

She smirked. I stepped to the front. With every step I took, the ground under my feet started glowling purple.

"May the better Queen be the winner!" I shook her hand. She looked at me confusedly and pushed me down on the floor.

"I will finish you!" I went into my starting position. "Let's begin!"

She started," Moonlight Bomb!"

That was such a weak attack, that's why I haven't used it for such a long time. I dodged it easily. Now it was my turn but then I remembered my plan. I should just defend. She attacked again.

"Moonlight Ray!" I smirked in that moment. I could block this attack with my bare hands.

"What? Is that all you've got?" I asked. She smirked.

"Why aren't you fighting back?" she questioned back and attacked again.

"Lunar Scratch!" She ignited her hands in a purple light and ran towards me. I jumped up into the air and shouted,"Moonlight Cannon!"

That attack didn't seem to harm her much. Exactly that was my plan. I would test her limits.

"Is that crappy spell all you've got?" she enquired cockily. I grinned and waited for her to attack.

"Hypnotise!" she shouted. Oh, that was bad. I would completely lose control over myself. I tried to endure that powerful spell. But it was too late. All of my thoughts started to fade. I was in the middle of... Nothing.