Lost Hope

I ran into the city. Wendy and Lucy fought alongside Fairy Tail, I was looking for Sabertooth.

"Hello, Master Sting, Rogue? Where are you?"

Suddenly I heard Rogue's voice calling back. I tried to follow it and jumped onto a roof.

"Tsukiko!" I heard it again. I saw him fighting against a few wizards.

"Rogue be careful!" I shouted at him. He looked up. I sighed, jumped down and pushed him to the side.

"I told you to be careful!" I shouted at him,"You stay here!" I stood up.

"Wait, I'm your boyfriend, right? A boyfriend helps his girlfriend, so I will protect you, I will be your shadow!"

He stood up too and we started our Unison Raid. "Shadow Dragon's Shadow of the Moon!" We defeated the wizards in just one blow. However, the dark guild had many members, so there appeared even more in front of us.

"Lunar Flame, Black Hole Mode!" I used the spell on all of them, so it did not work so well. I talked to Rogue telepathically.

"Dammit, we're screwed!" I thought.

"No, we're not!" Rogue answered per Telepathy, "As long as you have your shadow, never lose hope!" I started tearing up because of joy. He was right, I shouldn't lose my hope.

"Hypnotise!" All of the wizards were hypnotised by my magic, I ordered them to come closer. They obeyed my order and came closer. Hypnotising drained lots of magic and I could feel it in my body.  My legs became numb.

"Alright, throw yourselves to the floor and shut up!" I told them. I gave Rogue a sign and he attacked them. They weren't even moving, to Rogue's suprise. But suddenly the spell stopped working and I sank to my knees.

"Tsukiko, no!" Rogue yelled. He has almost taken out all of the wizards, however one was still standing. The strongest of them. The wizard was about to attack, I was there, kneeling, on the ground, powerless. I saw the wizard's  hands being covered in light, him stretching them out to attack me. He already released the light however, suddenly Rogue jumped in front of me and the ray of magic ran through his abdomen. I froze.

Some of my power has come back to me. I glared at him but I still had too less power to attack. And my shadow, the source of my hope was lost. I was lost, hopeless.