two

jeon jungkook has no idea what to do. he was supposed to just go out to get some skewers to take back to the hotel he was staying at with the rest of his group members, but obviously, his luck was not complying with him today. he took a quick breather in an alleyway and quickly looked behind him. 

the crowd of crazy fans had almost caught up. 

with great frustration, he took off again, making a bunch of turns until he reached his intended skewer shop. however, instead of going to the nice lady that ran the shop like he always did, he made his way into the bathroom on the left hand side. he rushed into the stall and locked the door, leaning against the door in pure exhaustion. 

he had forgotten what fame did to him. it allowed him to pursue his passion and dream in singing and dancing. he had fans and make money from albums sold. he was achieving the ultimate goal he had made for himself once he had seen kwon jiyong, the great g-dragon. the drawbacks included crazy fans, brutal trainee years, and no privacy. the fans always seemed to find out if something happened. 

there was a great commotion outside, meaning the fans had saw him going to the skewer shop. he let out a sigh of frustration and weariness. he would be stuck in here until the store owner convinced them he wasn't here. he decided she deserved a big tip for her sweetness. 

"excuse me?" a female voice sounded from next to him. 

jungkook's blood ran cold. he realized he entered the wrong bathroom. the male bathrooms were on the right-hand side, the female bathroom on the left-hand side. he wanted to punch himself. the night wasn't supposed to turn out like this at all. 

the female voice came again. "uh- excuse me?" 

jungkook let out a cough as if to say, i'm here! 

there was shifting from the next stall. "i'm really sorry, but can i ask you to pass some toilet paper?" 

red poured into jungkook's cheeks. he quickly rolled up a plentiful amount of toilet paper and passed it to the girl under the stall. 

"thank you so much," the girl thanked him. he heard the toilet flush and the girl went outside to wash her hands. 

"uh girl," he called out to her. 

there was a small crash, some footsteps, and a bang. the girl has returned to her place in the stall next to him. "you're a dude?" the girl squeaked. 

"yes. please, you have to help me," he said after a long moment of consideration. he couldn't believe he was actually going to ask a random girl for help. however, he couldn't contact his managers because he was specifically instructed to not go out of the hotel. he would definitely get in trouble if he contacted any of them. his members were just as popular as he was, so they would be no help. 

"and why should i help a random dude that went into a girl's bathroom?" the girl replied to him. 

"do you have a favorite group or singer?" he asked her. it was clear that bribery would work out the best for him. 

"hm, well i really like zico. actually, scratch that. i'm a really big fan of rap monster. do you know who that is?" 

did he know who rap monster is? what a joke. "if i get you an autograph from rap monster, then will you help me?" 

there was a pause. it made jungkook nervous. what could she possibly be thinking about? this was the perfect deal, his hyung's autograph and her help. 

"deal."

another pause. 

"but only because you gave me toilet paper." 

he let out a laugh at her words. it felt nice to laugh when things were going to wrong. 

"don't laugh!" 

this only made him laugh even harder. 

but soon enough, they both were chuckling in their bathroom stalls, wondering what kind of situation they were put in. 

//

sorry for not updating omg