double ply

DOUBLE PLY ;; AN EXTRA CHAPTER

2019 ;
HAPPY TWO YEARS OF TOILET PAPER (JULY 20TH)
HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK (SEPT 1)

;

not too much different from other days, jungkook slept right through the morning. being on break and all, he didn't have much to do. he had visited busan to see his family once with his girlfriend, which was an entirely different story for a new day. (his family loved her almost more than they adored him, which worried him to an extent but both jungkook and kisa were very glad that his family liked her.)

throughout his break, he had taken the time to reside in the luxury apartment he had bought earlier. kisa had moved out of her shared apartment with yoosung and gayeon (for personal reasons being that they often got loud and kisa was entirely too uncomfortable with this) and in to the $1.7 million dollar apartment he owned. at first, jungkook was unsure of how he was going to use this apartment considering he didn't feel any rush to move out of his shared dorm with his members in hannam.

he was just glad his girlfriend could move in with him, even if it wasn't exactly.....with him.

it was close enough.

however, unlike other days, it was his birthday and he had stayed up until 2 in the morning calling his hyungs. some were only fifteen minutes away, but it's nice to know he had company to wish him happy birthday.

it was 11AM when he had woken out of his slumber to the smell of coffee. jungkook's eyes were only half open and his lips pulled into a sleepy half-smile when he slowly made his way out of the bedroom into the kitchen.

his girlfriend of nearly two years, song kisa, sat quietly at the small kitchen table with a caramel-coloured cup of coffee and a book. not much had changed about her in those years; her now-blonde hair sitting at the same short length with round glasses sitting on her nose as she read some book that namjoon had recommended her.

it was an eventful two years of constantly being on tour (and she had joined them for a small portion of it) and going to award shows. it had been strangely natural to see kisa wandering around backstage and helping the boys get ready. the stylists enjoyed her company and she made it more bearable for them to deal with the stress of constantly traveling. backstage time was spent messing around with jungkook and the others, though carefully watchful of filming cameras.

it was awkward when kisa had to step out of the room for the filming crew, but she appreciated the times when she was with them nonetheless. on other occasions, she would be sitting at home streaming their songs.

it was only the strangest part of their tour when kisa met halsey and nearly malfunctioned so hard that when she made it back to the hotel room, she cried for an hour. jungkook had videotaped her while he was laughing, and she had gotten mad at him for a little bit.

as soon as the blonde girl heard him come, her head snapped up and she grinned immediately. her book was long forgotten on the table as she made her way towards him, reveling in the sight of his long black hair and sculpted body hidden by a mostly-white tank top and some grey sweatpants. his large hand easily made its way to his comfortable position at the small of her back, right where her white shirt overlapped with her camo cotton shorts.

"happy birthday, jungkook," she smiled as she greeted him.

the way she smiled at him so brightly and the lingering taste of the coffee from their sweet kiss instantly put him in a good mood for the day. his parents were coming up to seoul from busan in a few days, and he was glad he got to spent a birthday (close enough) with them after years of spending it with the guys.