ae: nineteen

song kisa realized that as soon as she drove near the arena that she should've gotten there two hours earlier. even when she was three hours early, she should've realized the extent these fans would go for the boys. she waited nearly two hours in the vip line (which was only comprised of people standing at the floor of the stadium) before she made it inside the arena itself. she had her merchandise on, some of the articles of clothing gifts from jeon jungkook himself. her army bomb was in her hand as she made her way to the backstage area, where she was sure that they were getting ready.

jeon jungkook had promised her that we would be there to let her into the backstage area, knowing security was tight at the event. however, she was met with the security guard of doom, jungkook nowhere to be seen.

"ma'am, you aren't allowed past this point," the security guard told her, crossing his arms. kisa knew that she could just run past him or try and knock him down. he looked massive and could probably break her by tapping her shoulder.

"oh, i have a vip card?" kisa offered, taking out an extra copy of jungkook's card from her wallet. however, the card was slightly faded.

the security guard, however, was not convinced. he, in his time working in the security industry, had seen numerous fans pick up the ID cards that idols have dropped and copied another one of their own. the small girl would have to try again. "sorry, no can do. not unless you have someone to back you up."

"i can back her up," a voice called.

both the buff security guard and kisa turned to see none other than kim seokjin at the doorway, sticking half of his body out of the door. kisa found it surprising how everyone in bts seemed to know her better than she probably knew herself. but alas, the buff man stepped aside and allowed her to walk backstage with kim seokjin.

the taller boy looked to her, his head tilting down considerably. "so you're song kisa?" he asked, sounding almost amazed.

her eyes flickered up to the gorgeous man. "yeah, i guess you've heard of me?"

a cheerful laugh came out of the male's mouth as kisa followed seokjin to the area where their dressing rooms and makeup stations would be, already knowing that jungkook would probably be there. "yes, you're the girl that's got our little jungkook falling head over heels."

his comment brought a rosy hue to kisa's cheeks, almost proud that jungkook liked her as much as she liked him. the mutual attraction for each other was greatly appreciated by both sides.

seeing her reaction, kim seokjin smiled. he was certainly glad that the efforts he was going through to help jungkook were not in vain. despite not knowing each other for very long (at least, that's what he assumed), the two seemed to have an unusually strong liking for each other. whether it was the situation in which they met or the inexperience with dating that they both held, seokjin found himself slightly amazed at their relationship.

kim seokjin stopped at a door, knocking on it. "and this is your stop. make sure to tell jungkook that he should get ready in thirty minutes so that we can warm-up in our costumes."

"of course," kisa responded. "thank you for helping me out."

with a slight pause, kim seokjin decided that she was a suitable girl for jungkook, her personality seemed to match jungkook's very well. in fact, he found that she held some qualities similar to his. he didn't know if that was a little disturbing or just reassuring to himself, so he considered it a compliment. "any time," he said with a smile, then left for his changing room.

almost immediately after seokjin left, an arm pulled kisa into the changing room. she grinned up at a bubbly jeon jungkook. she didn't mind that her back was leaning against the door for support so she could go on her toes in order to be closer to his height. she definitely didn't mind that jungkook's hella thicc arm was above her head, holding him steady as his body was leaned toward hers.

"hey," kisa flirted. "did you miss me?"

jungkook scoffed, his sweet breath hitting her nose. "did i miss you? are you kidding, song kisa? after everything i went through so you can meet me here?"

he had spent the past half hour chewing fruity gum to make sure that his breath smelled okay, and went seokjin to get kisa so taehyung wouldn't get suspicious. similarly, kisa has sprayed on her best perfume and perfected her look for that day.

"you're right, that was a stupid question," kisa said coyly. "i guess the better question is, how much time do we have before someone interrupts us?"

as if the world was answering her question, there was a knock on the door that they were both leaning on. a frustrated sigh left jungkook's mouth as jimin's voice sounded from the other side. "hey, jungkook, do you have extra pair of earbuds? i left mine in the dorm."

kisa winked at jungkook and pushed him towards the couch, where jungkook's bag lay.

"do you need it now?" jungkook called out to his hyung, a smirk on his face as he looked at kisa.

"uh, preferably. i want to watch this episode of a drama," jimin called back in response.

jungkook took out the earbuds that were connected to his phone and opened the door. "here you go."

"thanks," jimin said, taking the earbuds. "i'll give them back to you after the concert."

"alright," said jungkook, though a little impatient.

jimin went to go back to his changing room, but quickly caught onto what was going on. "is that female perfume i smell?" he asked coyly.

however, the younger boy was not amused. the only thing he wanted at the moment was to talk to the girl standing next to the doorway. "you're just tired, i want to watch some videos," jungkook told the older boy, then closed the door.

groaning, he leaned his back against the door. "that was terrible and a total moment-ruiner."

kisa giggled, sitting down on the couch. "i don't know, i think seeing you so annoyed was quite enjoyable," she teased.

rolling his eyes, jungkook made his way over to the girl and sat beside her. "you know, you're kind of a cruel woman," he teased back, his arm resting on the top of the couch as he leaned towards her. "will you be kind enough to-"

the door opened. "hey jungkook-" the two about to kiss turned to stare at jung hoseok in disbelief and surprise. the dance pro looked at the two in deep confusion and equal surprise. "is this a bad time?"

"yikes," kisa squeaked timidly.

"who-?" hoseok started, but couldn't seem to finish. the question seemed to be caught in his throat.

with a gust of realization, jungkook cleared his throat. "this is song kisa." he glanced at the girl, who had frozen in shock, her cheeks a dark pink shade. if he wasn't also mortified by hoseok's discovery of them about to kiss, he would've smiled and told her she was adorable when she was embarrassed. but, this wasn't the time, unfortunately.

"how long-?"

"two weeks?" jungkook guessed. "it's not as bad as you think."

hoseok nodded, an expression of confusion still plastered on his face. "i think i'm going to go and talk to namjoon." he looked at the two and how close they were sitting with each other. "have fun?"

with that, the door closed.

jungkook groaned and rubbed his face in irritation.

"well, that wasn't awkward at all."

his eyes diverted to kisa, who was playing with the ends of her shorts, a hopeful expression on his face.

"can we still kiss?"

kisa patted his cheeks affectionately, though giving him the sorry-can't-do-that smile.

"nice try, jeon."

//

double update yeahhhhh ; this was the better half i'm not even going to lie