four

when kisa stepped back into the skewer shop, the lady asked her what she was doing back at the skewer shop and not looking for the nice man that had left her the rose and the money. kisa unfortunately had to explain to the lady that they were, in fact, not dating and that she was trying to get something she left in the bathroom. 

kisa could hear jungkook awkwardly shifting in the girl's bathroom stall that he had been stuck in for about three hours. she sighed and said, "i'm here."

there was a small clatter and jungkook's timid voice said, "yikes." an empty roll of toilet paper slowly escaped the confines of his stall. 

kisa almost laughed, but she managed to swallow the small burst of happiness by making her way to the stall. she tried to get the bag over the top, but alas, her height betrayed her. there were many uses of being small as her (she was actually 5'3 and a 1/2), such as making short people parties. 

"kisa, are you trying to get something over the stall door?" jungkook's voice asked her. it seemed like he had finally noticed she was struggling after an entire minute and a half of wishing she was taller. 

"uh, yes," kisa answered, as if this was obvious. 

jungkook chuckled and the stall door opened. kisa's hand held out the bag with jungkook's new clothes, refusing to look at him as she did so. the bag was taken from her hands and the stall door closed as quickly as it opened. 

the price tags were taken off of the items, courtesy of kisa asking the cashier. jungkook didn't need to know how much his clothes were. in a few minutes, jungkook had thrown his old clothes over the stall door and put on his new ones. the clothes were taken from the door and stuffed into the bag, probably. 

finally, the door opened. 

kisa's breath hitched in her throat. 

he was beautiful

she didn't know how a human being could look so good in a purple bomber jacket with a mickey mouse graphic tee (it fit him marvelously well), and a 'i love korea' hat. she tried not to stare, but it was hard. he was so tall compared to her, his hands so manly, his thighs so thicc... 

jungkook was nervous, putting on his clothes that kisa had brought him. the shirt fit snugly, surprising him. the bomber jacket was comfortable, though the 'i love korea' hat was probably a joke. he wore it on anyways. kisa got it for him, so he felt obliged to wear it. 

he wondered what she looked like. he knew one thing for sure. she was short and was a bts fan, her favorite member being his good old hyung, namjoon. he wondered what it would take for her to be his fan. 

fortunately for jungkook, he really didn't have to wait long. upon seeing jungkook, kisa swerved out of namjoon's lane at a million miles per hour. she was blessed with being in jungkook's presence, him wearing the clothes she got him, them having each other's numbers. it was crazy and insane. 

"wow," jungkook breathed. 

kisa wasn't joking when she said she was beautiful or when she said she implied she was short. her head was probably at his chin or his shoulder. her short black hair tickled her collar bone, her brown eyes peering at him in awe. her slightly tanned face donned a button nose and small lips. he spotted two freckles near the corner of her eye. 

she stood there in her shortness and beauty, jungkook in awe. she was seriously cute

her eyebrows turned up in disbelief. "wow? did you just say wow, jeon jungkook?" 

"yeah. you're super short." 

she huffed, holding another shopping bag from that store she went to. her eyes traveled to the hat he was wearing and snickered. "i hoped you had some country pride." 

jungkook rolled his eyes. "very funny, song kisa." 

the two made their way out of the skewer shop (kisa tried to avoid the surprised stare of the skewer shop lady). jungkook suddenly stopped. he told her, "wait," and ran back in the shop. she wondered what he could possibly be doing. she then realized that he came here to pick up some skewers for himself to eat, and he was probably getting some now. 

jungkook walked back out, holding not one but two bags with the skewer shop logo on them. "i got some takeout skewers, one for you, one for me. now we're even." 

"how am i supposed to ask you for a concert ticket now? i'll never be able to pay you back!" kisa groaned, taking the bag anyways.

"i guess you'll just have to grace me with your presence in order to pay it back," jungkook replied, grinning. she realized she was probably one of the small amount of people that actually treated him as a friend, a human, a normal person since his popularity boom in 2015. she smiled back and offered to walk him back to his hotel. 

as they began to walk towards jungkook's hotel, kisa leading them around the city she had lived in for her entire childhood, they began to talk again. 

"so are you here with your members?" she asked him. after meeting jungkook, she almost didn't want to meet the rest. her heart would actually fail. 

"yeah. we're having a fansign here tomorrow and then we go to sinchon the day after," jungkook told her. 

"so this is your last night in this area of seoul?" kisa asked him. 

"yeah. actually, i think i have an extra fansign ticket i got. i was going to give it to hoseok hyung, but seokjin hyung already gave him a spare ticket," jungkook told her. he fished out a folded up piece of paper from his jeans pocket and handed it to her. "just fill out your name on the ticket and then show your ID to security and they'll let you in." 

kisa stopped in front of the hotel he had told her he was staying at. the sasaengs had left already, so no more were camping outside the hotel. it was a relief, to be honest. "i guess this is your stop." 

jungkook stared down at his bag, where his old clothes were placed. "kisa, we'll still keep in touch. i live in seoul, and i'll be staying in seoul until the 23rd. i'll be at busan, my home town." 

"it's the fifteenth..." kisa sighed. she knew that being friends with an idol (or even just knowing one) as busy as jungkook would be very difficult. she could only hope that he succeeds with the wings album and their title song, blood sweat tears. 

jungkook looked down. "i promise i'll stay in touch with you, song kisa. i won't forget you." 

//

this sounds so cheesy omfg