nine

when kim taehyung arrived at his dorm, it had completely escaped his mind that his other members lived in the same dorm as him. it had definitely escaped him that jeon jungkook also lived with him. however, when he came back at eleven with a box of japchae, he didn't really expect min yoongi to be the only one up waiting for him.

the door clicked shut, snapping the second oldest out of his sleepy daze. taehyung stared at yoongi. "hyung, why are you up? we have another fansign event tomorrow that we need to go to."

"who gave you that jacket?" yoongi asked instead of answering his question.

taehyung internally started screaming. of course, someone would notice. it didn't surprise him that min yoongi caught it. he himself had done the same with jungkook the year before when he came into his hotel room. they were perceptive with their fashion choices.

taehyung wasn't a pink kind of man to begin with.

"a fan," taehyung said quickly, fidgeting with his plastic bag."

yoongi stared at him. "where did your own jacket go?"

"to the fan," taehyung said, still very uncomfortable with this situation.

yoongi stood up. "let's go to your room and then you can explain to me everything."

taehyung sighed in relief. he didn't know how long he would have to explain to yoongi in the openness of the dorm. he definitely didn't want jungkook knowing.

a feeling of deja vu washed over him as he and yoongi sat on his bed talking about song kisa and the act of kindness she had done for him, though the gesture was small.

kisa felt giddy the entire time she rode the tube back to her apartment complex area. she felt giddy as she went up the elevator. she felt giddy walking down the hall. she even felt giddy as she quietly unlocked her door to not disturb her neighbors (their door locks were usually quite loud).

however, her giddiness slipped away when she opened her door to see yoosung making out with gayeon on her couch.

she dropped the plastic bag holding a box of japchae.

"what in the world?"

her two best friends jumped apart, blushing. kisa had to admit she'd never seen her friend jump that high or move that fast in her life.

"were you two making out on my couch?" kisa asked disbelievingly.

yoosung was first to recover. "noona, it was an accident!" he pleaded with her.

"an accident?" gayeon hissed at him. "you said, 'gayeon, you're so hot' and kissed me!"

yoosung turned bright red. "okay, it wasn't an accident!"

kisa's brows furrowed. "yoosung, aren't you gay?" she asked, totally confused.

"what?" both of them replied, flabbergasted.

kisa shook her head, picked up her plastic bag, and put it in the fridge. she was in no mood to eat after seeing her best friends suck off each other's faces. "whatever, don't have sex on my couch. i'm going to sleep. obviously, i'm hallucinating."

with that, song kisa left a red-faced seo gayeon and an undeniably embarrassed choi yoosung on her couch as she slipped into her room. 

the two on the couch were shocked back into reality as they heard song kisa scream into her pillow. they both looked at each other, mortified with kisa walking into them kissing.

in their opinion, it really wasn't their fault. in the years they had been friends, the tension between the two was rising. kisa just had been oblivious to their romantic development over time.

besides, if jeon jungkook gave kisa that fansign ticket, there was no way he forgot her.

with that, yoosung and gayeon spent the night watching titanic and several chick flicks.