ae: seventeen

(SAY THE NAME)

(wrong fandom, sorry)

-

alternate ending: chapter seventeen

note: this is NOT a change of the previous ending, this is simply a continuation of the book that was ended in the previous chapter. ngl this is just me missing writing this book

-

the fans had left the skewer shop, leaving a nearly empty restaurant with the nice skewer shop lady exhausted. to say she was shocked to see the two frequent customers walk out of the women's bathroom together was an understatement. despite this, she still served the two young adults, admiring their obvious attraction towards each other.

kisa took a bite off of her lamb skewer, kind of dizzy from the memories that slowly poured in. despite this, she couldn't stop smiling, her dimples screaming its presence on her cheeks. similarly, jungkook was ecstatic, all signs of trouble washed away from his face. he didn't even notice the pain in his cheeks form smiling so much.

"i'm not mistaken when i guess you're not taken, right?" jungkook asked, not sure about what her status with taehyung was.

a pink flush overtook kisa's face at his words. "oh my god, no!" she cried out, butterflies flooding into her stomach from the question. "i'm single," she clarified.

relief washed over jungkook at her objection. "i'm glad," he replied. "i was worried that maybe taehyung had really won."

kisa rolled her eyes. "boys," she snorted.

jungkook's eyebrows flew into his bangs. "what?"

"you two had it all wrong," kisa explained, setting down her skewer onto her plate. "this was never a competition, to begin with."

"i'm still confused," jungkook said, not seeing where she was going with this.

"i'm saying that boys can't treat girls like objects they can win," kisa retorted smartly, not liking the connotation of the words. a prideful smile on her face remained on her face the entire time. "and even if it were the case where it was something of that sort, i only consider taehyung as a good friend."

the idol's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "sorry," he squeaked out, a shy smile pasted on his face.

kisa giggled at the taller boy. "i'm sure you are. i can't believe how much more attractive and famous you got since october 2016."

"why are you talking to me like you're my noona?" jungkook smirked, "i'm older than you."

"and?" kisa asked, her eyelashes fluttering at him.

"you should call me oppa," he mused.

"keep dreaming, jeon," kisa chuckled.

"oh, i will."

their unofficial date was cut off when jungkook realized that he may have had too much fun. he didn't even notice the number of messages kim seokjin and kim namjoon sent him in the past three hours. kisa herself had received numerous messages from choi yoosung (who wanted ice cream) and seo gayeon (who also wanted ice cream).

jungkook walked kisa to her apartment complex, not minding that he would have a rather lengthy walk back to his own dorm. they stopped walking as they stopped outside the building.

"this is my apartment complex," kisa said, leading them to a stop. she shivered, the cold january night not faring well with her thin sweater.

her date was quick to start to take his jacket off. kisa widened her eyes and prevented him from taking the outer garment off. "oh my god, jungkook. you're going to get sick if you give me your jacket. i'm just about to go inside anyways."

though a little hesitant, jungkook agreed with her and put his jacket back on. "so our fourth muster is in seoul for two days," he informed her.

kisa laughed. "is this your way of inviting me?"

he dug in his pocket and pulled out a copy of his identification badge. "if you give this to security, they'll let you into the VIP area. i think namjoon's sister will be here and hoseok's mom. actually, our entire families will be there on the first day. if that's too much, come the second day," he rambled.

a giggle escaped her lips at how cute he was. "jungkook, don't worry about it. i'll just come the second day. i'm sure that i'll be fine. if i have problems, i'll text you, okay?" she reassured him, still amused. "go home, i'm sure your hyungs are worried about you."

jungkook sniffled from the cold air. he began to walk backwards, the crazy grin still on his face. "call me?"

kisa nodded, chuckling. "i'll call you."

with this, jungkook ran across the street, whooping in excitement. the girl shook her head as she laughed, making her way inside the apartment building.

-

the first alternate ending chapter! what did you guys think?

thanks for giving the ending of toilet paper so much love! i don't know if i should mark this as a complete book yet tho...

i'm very excited bc i've got the final ending down and wow am i going to love publishing it

love, 
       janice