ten

1696 words of heart palpitations ??

-

when kisa woke up from a rather sleepless night, yoosung and gayeon were passed out on the couch, a re-run of goblin playing on the screen. she sighed, turned off the tv and grabbed a smoothie from the fridge. she slipped back into her room to get ready for the event she had that day.

kisa hyped herself up for the fansign. she would get to see taehyung again and meet the other members. she spent an hour picking out a cute winter outfit (if that existed).

with the fansign not starting for another five hours, kisa began to prep gifts for the members. she went shopping to find them gifts, probably spending more than she should've (and completely blowing the money yoosung had given her while he was drunk). she packed their gifts in small bags, making sure to get another bag to return taehyung's jacket and hat.

when kisa left her apartment, gayeon and yoosung were still asleep, a sure sign that they had literally stayed up the entire night. she rolled her eyes and made her way down to where the fansign event was.

kisa had no idea that she would have to wait three hours to see them once she got there. she bought the album for them to sign and waited a total of two hours and forty five minutes for her to reach the front row. the two and a half hours plus fifteen minutes of randomly requested songs were performed to them. several times, taehyung caught her eye and winked, causing many girls around her to start squealing in excitement. kiss herself could barely contain herself.

he first member she got to see was none other than the great kim seokjin himself.

"hello," seokjin greeted her cordially. "what's your name?"

kisa smiled, her dimple suddenly appearing. "song kisa," she said. "i brought a gift for you." she reached into her bigger bag and pulled a smaller gift bag out from it.

seokjin's eyes trained on the small bag. "what is it?" he asked while he opened it.

"it's a lotion set. it's supposed to hydrate your skin and remove redness," kisa explained as he took out the gift.

"wow!" seokjin said. "a handsome man like myself needs to keep up his beauty routine." he began laughing, the ever-charming tokened windshield wiper laugh leading her to laugh too.

he signed her album and wrote a dad joke for her on a sticky note, sticking it to the back of the album.

the bright face of jung hoseok greeted her next. "hello!" he signed her album. "what's your name?"

"song kisa," she replied, returning his wide smile. she reached into her bag and pulled out the gift bag for him. "oh, i got you a gift!"

he eagerly opened the gift and pulled out a bundle of ten face masks. "oh, i've been wanting to get another one for some time now! thank you," he said.

her album was passed onto kim namjoon, in all of his beauty. "hello," he said to her. "what's your name?" he smiled at her and his dimple appeared, only causing her to reciprocate the dimpled smile.

"song kisa," she replied. his eyes flickered down the table for a second and returned to her.

"song kisa?" he asked her. "that's a pretty name."

she thanked him, her cheeks glowing pink. she gave him his gift- a pair of earbuds and a headset.

"i'll use these to produce more songs," he promised her. "do you have a favorite song on the album?" he asked as he signed her album and placed a sticky note on the back of her album.