sixteen

as the two became wary of the group of crazy fangirls outside in the skewer shop, jungkook and kisa both came to the point where they decided they would exchange information with each other. however, both were untrusting of giving away their entire lives like they had on october 15th, 2016.

"what did you mean by not knowing if you liked someone anymore?" jungkook asked, still curious about her words.

kisa sighed, thinking to taehyung. "i know this singer who's so talented and good-looking. i just don't know if i know everything about him yet," she replied back, careful about what words she used. she didn't want to tank taehyung's career because she told some random idol that he was a little sketchy to her.

jungkook looked down, also thinking of his friend he considered his brother. "i think i know what you mean."

"trouble with a friend?" she asked, voice soft.

he contemplated telling this girl about his friendship problems with taehyung, who wanted to be with the only girl he actually had feelings for. "i know this girl named SK. she's absolutely beautiful, and i've never met anyone so purely good. i haven't had any time to meet girls or date at all since my trainee years, but i think my only shot at it was taken by my best friend."

"well SK sounds like a great girl, having the initials of our great country," kisa joked. "i love your pride for our country."

jungkook cracked a smile, reminded of the 'i heart korea' hat kisa bought for him. the questionable choice of fashion still sat in his closet, though untouched. "yeah, i think she's a real criminal, though."

kisa's eyebrows flew up into her forehead at his words. "you like a criminal?" she asked him, a disbelieving face on her face. now this was a scandal, alright. an idol in love with a criminal? it seemed crazy, even to her.

"her dimple is her weapon and her existence is a crime," jungkook laughed, almost slapping himself at how cheesy it sounded.

song kisa's blood ran cold. "her dimples?" she repeated, her smile falling slack. she knew those lyrics anywhere. kisa herself had spent hours listening to the song. her heart rate picked up as her mind reeled, the amount of pain her heart was in multiplied.

the clueless boy continued to smile. "yeah, her dimples. my hyung helped me write a song about her."

"a song?" kisa repeated. a tear fell down her face as she thought about the song she had questioned for so long, the song that had given her headaches from the lyrics. her knees began to weaken and she decided to crouch down before she fell.

"it's a really good song. have you heard it before?" the idol asked the girl, taking a long shot.

"yeah, actually. i think it's crazy how much you like this girl," kisa said, her voice cracking a little.

his grin expanded. "yeah, i'm crazy for her."

kisa pursed her lips. "you never forgot her, even when she forgot you," she choked out.

tears began to cascade down her face, sorry for the car accident. sorry for not showing up to the fansign. sorry for not responding to his texts. sorry for forgetting the night that had made her so happy. and most of all, sorry for forgetting him.

jungkook's face fell as soon as he heard those words. "song kisa?" he called out, his mind racing to understand why he didn't realize it was her earlier.

"jungkook, i'm sorry."

a tear fell down his face.

kisa walked out of her stall door, wiping the tears from her face. "i thought i would never be able to meet thicc skewers again," she laughed, even though she was still clearly crying. "i just can't believe he was there the entire time and i never even bothered to find out who he was."

opening the stall door, jungkook was met with the sight of the girl that had caused so much emotional anguish and confusion. he was conflicted about how he could be so infatuated with someone he had only known for hours. when he saw her, it became clear why he had been taken by the heart.

her short black hair tickled her collarbone, her chocolate brown eyes (though puffy from crying) gazed at him with recognition. her slightly tanned face donned a button nose and small lips that quivered from her overload of emotions. the two small freckles near her eye adorned her eye like jewelry.

kisa's heart stopped at the sight of jungkook. her heart had finally found who it had fallen for, and for good reason. jeon jungkook was so beautiful in so many ways, starting from his doe-like eyes to his broad shoulders to his thicc thighs...

how a human could hold so much beauty baffled her to no end.

the two smiled at each other, kisa's dimples piercing jungkook's heart once again.

"finally."

.

-

so i decided on ending this book here.

i thought of ending the book at chapter sixteen a lot more meaningful because october sixteenth was the day where everything changed for them. i cried a little while writing this?

not even joking, i think i became way too attached to this book.

AND THEREFORE

i will be posting alternate ending chapters (which is actually just the unofficial continuation of this book)

and the "alternate ending" is already five chapters longer than the ending of the book right now so i assure you it is like a k-drama and it goes on foreveR

and DONT WORRY they're both happy endings (if you would say this is a happy ending), unless someone would like to request an alternate alternate ending where it is indeed sad

aHHhhHHhh i love you guys thanks you so much for reading and supporting this book!

with great love,
       janice