fourteen

kisa spent the next hour pacing her apartment.

the entire time she had spent wondering who thicc skewers was, they were right in front of her. thinking back, she should've seen all of the clues. of course it was someone from bts. taehyung's strange reaction to finding out about her car accident, taehyung asking to see the phone number, namjoon's surprised reaction to her name, the entire feeling of pounding in her head every time she thought about that song on their new album.

suddenly, everything made sense.

but, the new dawning question on her was who thicc skewers was. she didn't even know why she would even name anyone in bts thicc skewers, much less just a normal person. it was strange, even to kisa.

in her state of confusion and (possibly) delusion, song kisa texted thicc skewers.

[january 7, 2018]
face craters: i don't even know if you're in the country or if you're even free right now
face craters: this may sound crazy so don't put this against me
face craters: can we meet at that skewer shop in seoul near the italian restaurant?

kisa screamed in her pillow after sending the message, wondering why in the world she would send that. after a good four minutes of questioning her actions, she began to get ready. after pulling on the random minnie mouse shirt kisa had seen in her closet with some skirt, she left the house.

with only three days until the golden disc awards, bts was hard at work. they rehearsed every day, laying on hours of dance and vocal practice to prepare for their performances. however, the boys were exhausted and had decided to call off their second dance practice that night. due to this, the boys were in their dorm chilling and relaxing, savoring their time off from their work before they would exert their best the next day.

jeon jungkook was no different.

he had been in this bed, his mind floating back to the conversation he had with seokjin about song kisa. it just seemed like she would be a permanent resident in his mind.

the familiar chimes from his phone on the bedside table signaled that someone was texting him. he rolled his eyes, wondering why anyone would be texting him if they were literally in the same dorm. however, curiosity got the best of him.

jungkook nearly fell off his bed at the sight of the messages.

within the next five minutes, jungkook raced out of the door, much to the confusion of his older brothers. they didn't seem to question it too much, knowing the youngest boy probably forgot his headphones at the dance studio or something.

jimin eyed the youngest boy practically leave skid marks on the floor as he sprinted out of the door. he knew that jungkook wouldn't be in a rush to do anything, especially on their partial day off. there was something that was motivating jungkook in an unnatural and out-of-worldly way. not to mention the strange behavior jungkook had around taehyung these days. he knew he would find out sooner or later, but something inside him definitely wanted to know sooner.

while kisa was waiting, she had the most unfortunate event that could possibly happen to her -- she had to use the bathroom. somehow, she had thought it would be a good idea a few hours ago to eat that stale soondae that yoosung left in the fridge. she had to remind herself to just stop eating stale soondae.

so, there was the dreaded time where she ended up having to go to the girls' bathroom in order to take care of her business.

kisa took a look at the two stalls and randomly went into one. she sighed in relief as she got her stale soondae out of her system. kisa turned to her left to get the toilet paper, only to realize there was none.

she gasped.

groaning, kisa wondered what to do. she couldn't just walk out and switch stalls! what if someone came in?

she decided she would just have to wait for someone else to come in. surely, someone would have to come by soon.

her prayers were answered sooner rather than later,

but with a twist.

-

i'm thinking that i might end the book early? or no — i'll let you all decide ;)