ae: twenty

when kisa and jungkook had parted, the arena was nearly filled to the top with fans. kisa considered herself lucky to have a front-row seat in the massive stadium. the concert had been set up in exactly 23 segments:

1. the intro vcr narrated by none other than kim seokjin.

2. 24/7 = heaven
kisa had thoroughly enjoyed seeing the group come up and out of a giant army bomb and the wink that was sent in her direction by jeon jungkook.

3. i like it

4. i like it pt. 2

5. introduction
even though their entire army bomb thing was kind of cringy, kisa still found herself laughing with the other army's around her.

6. talk segment
the memory jars had the entire arena melting, especially at how taehyung and jimin met. the girl had also found their bts best outfit ranking thing hilarious, especially since their skit clothes (where min yoonji made her debut) were included.

7. costume change
kisa didn't know how to handle seven boys wearing cute animal onesies...

8. blood sweat tears
...especially when those boys also do sexy dances in those onesies.
their duality baffled her.

9. short talk for another costume change
she had no idea that they had to change so much, but she appreciated it nonetheless. kisa had no idea how their costume staff handled them running backstage and changing in lightspeed.

10. come back home
the amount of disrespect kisa got when jungkook's jacket fell off one shoulder to reveal his biceps was nearly overwhelming.

11. no more dream with dance break
the dance break gave her unnatural heart palpitations. hip rolls should be illegal.

12. mic drop
(with a dance break at the end!)

13. VCR
kisa didn't know if she was hallucinating half the time or if she was seeing correctly.

14. seokjin pretending to faint
it was a continuation of the VCR, and kisa couldn't help but notice how much more cringe-worthy seokjin became once the crowd came or when the red light on the cameras turned on.

15. talk segment

16. emotion team sorting and rhythm game
rage - yoonmin, excitement - vhope, affection - namkook, love - seokjin
they yelled phrases in the tune of their songs, like guitar hero.

17. 21st century girl

18. go go

19. DNA

20. break + VCR
at first, she didn't know what to think about the guardians of the army bomb VCR, but she ended up enjoying it more than she cared to admit.

21. pied piper

22. best of me
(and a jikook dance break during the bridge? preposterous.)

23. the good-bye.

she would be lying if kisa said that she didn't absolutely enjoy it. the other members didn't seem to notice her sitting in front-row besides jungkook, who continually sent her small acknowledgments. most of them included winking at her.

it was kind of funny, seeing the girls around her freak out, knowing it wasn't really them he gave dan service to.

"oh my god. jungkook just winked at me!" "no way!" "he smiled at me!"

her first move after the concert ended was to go backstage, the security guard letting her pass by this time after their previous incident. as soon as she made her way into the hallway, she lost where jungkook's room had been before, but instead walked into the group having a short meeting before they would split up to wind down and eat.

to her surprise, the first person to react to the situation (that was getting more awkward by the second) was jung hoseok, the one member that hadn't even known her for that long. really, all he knew about song kisa was that she gave him some really nice face masks and that she was close enough to jungkook to kiss him. well, almost.

hoseok quickly walked towards her and ushered her into a nearby dressing room before one of their managers walked in and saw her. "what are you doing here?" he asked her in a hushed voice, seemingly panicked.

perplexed thoughts flew around her head, not understanding why hoseok had helped her out. "wait, what-"

groaning, hoseok rubbed his hands on his sweaty face, removing the sweat and allowing him to clear his thoughts. suddenly, he began to rant very quickly, "i didn't want jungkook helping you out because then i know taehyung would get suspicious, and taehyung has been frustrated about the lack of communication in between you two lately.

then, when i walked in on you and jungkook almost kissing, everything just made sense, you know? jungkook being moody after taehyung talked about his new friend, jungkook being so happy all of sudden, taehyung being moody when jungkook took calls from various different relatives i've never even heard of, et cetera.

nothing really added up until now, and i just figured jungkook and taehyung were having a bro fight or something. i never would have thought it was them fighting over the same girl. jungkook had never liked a girl before like this and taehyung is basically the same way. this just didn't wrap around my head.

but i felt like i owed this to the both of them because they're both my younger brothers and i would hate to see jungkook put in a hard situation because he has to pick between telling the truth to everyone or accidentally revealing something he shouldn't have.

or, even worse -- a manager walking in on you guys and the rest of the members have no idea what's going on and they just don't know how to help. you're the first person jungkook liked and i would hate to see what would happen if someone higher up found out and had to break you guys up. that would totally be terrible, and i don't know if i could handle something like that eating up jungkook or even taehyung."

kisa stared at hoseok, slack-jawed. how he breathed in that rant was beyond her, but she was baffled by some of the things hoseok had said. taehyung's moodiness? jungkook disguising her as relatives? taehyung and jungkook's rivalry? she supposed she never gave much thought to how their life was in the dorm, especially since she was close with both of them.

"oh, uh-"

hoseok quickly cut kisa off. "i'm really sorry for the rant. i just needed to get that off my chest before it suffocated me."

a wide smile spread on her face from relief. "thank you for this, then. i appreciate it a lot," kisa thanked, feeling the utmost gratitude for the ray of sunshine.

"no problem. i would do anything to help a brother out."

-

you guys this concert thing was so funny

i'm going to a bts concert in september for my birthday - if anyone is going to the hamilton concert on the 22nd then hmu please

i love you guys

ciao,
        janice