Matt x pretty reader

You were sitting in your room that you sared with Matt. He always tells himself that he is so 'hadsome or beautiful' I don't know but he says I'm pretty but I don't think I'm that pretty.  But it's Matt what are you going to do.

Today Matt,Tom and Edd are all going out and I'm stuck with Tord and I am scared. Like who wouldn't. Well enough of this to the story. I was sitting on the couch and watching TV. I was soooo bored then Tord walked in. "What you doing sweetie?" I blushed a little and looked at him. "I'm watching TV and trying to stay away from you." He chuckled and jumped over the couch and sat beside me. I growed and stood up and walked into the kitchen. Matt came in a minute later. "Hello y/n!" He made you jump and spill​ your milk on you. "Oh darn it, hi Matt." "I'm so sorry y/n!" "Hehe,it's ok Matt things like this happen all the time."

You walked into your room and looked in your clothes and saw you had no shirts. "Matt can I borrow your a shirt or hoodie, I don't have one please!" "Ok!" You closed the door and took off your shirt. Then Matt walked in without nocking on the door. "Here you g-..." I turned around and blushed. "Matt get out" he dropped the shirt he brought you "sorry!" He walked out and you put in his hoodie. "I thought this was a shirt well ok." His hoodie was big on you. You walked out and saw him in the chair.

"Hey, sorry I yelled at you I just I... It's just my first thing that comes to mind is to say get out, but thank you for the hoodie." You say and smile, and hold your arms up to show him that it was big on you. He smiled. "No I'm sorry I should have nocked." I giggled and sat beside him. After a few minutes he rapped his arm arouned me. I blushed. "Matt W-What are you doing.?" I looked at him and I saw he was giving me a grin. I looked away from him.

Matt's pov
She looked away from me. She is soooo cute. "Y/n your so pretty you know that, right?" "No I'm not in just so normal." "No your not, your special and beautiful." She blushed and smiled, "thank you." I grabbed her face and leaned in. I smashed my lips into her she gasped but melted into the kiss.
"I love you."
"I love you to Matt."

The end

(Wow what have I made, tell me what you won't next.ps this was my friends idea.) (Edited)