perv Tord x neko reader in heat

Warning: my be a little perverted.

Y/n's POV
I was sitting with Edd watching TV.  I was trying not to show that I was in heat. But being in a house full of guys its hard. My tail moves back and forth. L lay down to were my head is oh Edd's lap. He starts to rub and scratch my ears. I start to pur. "Aww your soooooo cute y/n!" You blush and hide your face. You heard Edd chuckle. "What are you two doing?" You jump and sit up. You look over and see Tord. "Hey Tord." I say.

Tord's POV
I walk down stair's and look over to were the TV is. I see y/n laying on Edd's lap. Edd rubbing her ears. I growled. "What are you two doing?" She jump and sits up. "Hey Tord." She says. "Hey. So what's going on hear?" "Nothing y/n just wanted me to rub her ears." Edd said. "Oh OK. So y/n do you want to go to the park with me?" "S-sure." She stands up. "Just let me change." "OK." I say.

Y/n's POV
I walk up too my room. I walk in and shut the door. I start to change. I put in a blue tank top, with black short shorts. I put my shoes on and head out. I walk down stairs and see Tord waiting for me. "Let's go." He said. We walked out and got in the car.

"She's in heat. Its so hard not to just take her. Were almost at the park. We get there and I open the door for her. " thank you." "No probably." We start yo walk. I could tell other men were watching her. I hope nothing h happens or I'll have to show them that she's mine.

Y/n's POV
Evey guy is looking at me. I get closer to Tord. I could tell he knew I was uncomfortable. He raps his arm around me. I blush buy I don't make him stop. I like Tord more than just a friend. Me and Tord walk up to a lake. Me pulls out a blanket he had in his bag. We sat down and looked at the lake relaxing. "This is nice." I say. "Ya." He looks at me and pulls me into his lap. "T-tord?" He pulls me into a kiss. I soon kiss back. "I know your in heat. I can help." "H-help?" He smirks. He picks me up and walks back to the car. He lays me down. "I hope your ready." He bits and sucks my neck. I let out Mew's. "Tord~" He giggled. "Tord your a perv." "I know but you like it. Now." He unzipped his pants. "Hang on."

(End
Hahhahah you sinners. So ya bye.)