Tord x insecure reader

(This was requested by Goodlois)

(Warning: this might be disturbing to some.)

Y/n's pov
I was scared to show off my body. I thought I was fat. I stopped eating so much. I so call "starve" my self. I know it sounds bad but I do it. People have called me fat. So that didn't help.

I live with Edd Matt Tom and Tord. I love them all but I have my eye on Tord. But everytime I think of telling him. I just think he will call me fat and ugly. So I stay away.

Right now I'm sitting in my room just thinking. My tummy growled. I ignore it. I lay down and try and get sleep. But that I can never do, dye to dreams.

"Wow look how fat she is." "She looks like a pig." I heard them say. I try and ignore them. In till they walk up to me. "Hey pig. So how's it like on the farm?" That all giggled. I get up and walk away. "Ya walk away. And go die. No one will miss you..." No one will miss you.... It reputed in my head. "Why?"

*Gasp.* I look around to see I'm in my room and it's dark outside. I get up and think I'll eat just a bit.

I walk down stairs. I see Tord sitting on the chouch. I walk into the kitchen. I grab the chips. Then Tord screams making me do the same. I dropped the chips making a mess. I let out a sigh. I grab the dust pan and dust brush. I get down and start to clean up. I heard Tord walking when I got done. "Hey y/n." I look at him and wave. "Wow what a mass you had to clean. You looked like a pig.." my eyes widen. Pig....pig.....pig....pig....

Why the word pig?

My eyes start to burn with tears. "Y/n are you crying." I don't awnswer I run right by him and one outher person. I run to my room and lock my door.

Tord's pov
Why did she run off? "You jerk!" I hear someone say. I turn and see Tom. "What do you mean?!" "You called her a pig!" "So. U was jocking!" "....you don't know do you?" "Know what?!" "Y/n starves her self because people called her a pig. And fat. You hurt her Tord.." Hurt her....I hurt her? I loved y/n. I have to say sorry.

I go to y/n's room. "Y/n can I please come in? Please?" She opened the door and moved. I could tell she was still crying. We sit down and I look at her.
"Y/n........I'm sorry. I didn't know what happen to you. I was just joking around. I'm sorry." I say trying not to cry.

Y/n's pov
He's crying. He is sorry. I hug Tord. "It's ok.."

"Y/n..don't hate yourself. Love your body love your self. Don't let outher bring you down please. I love you."

(End. I hope you liked this. I hope this made you feal better about yourself. I can tell you that I hate my body. I think I'm fat. But I want to tell you all that even if you think your fat. Don't starve yourself. And don't let people get you down. Love y'all, stay happy!)