vampire matt x werewolf reader

(This was requested by Gamerfoxzi76)

Y/n pov
I lay on my bed just thinking. I soon hear someone rawer. I grown. I live in a house with monsters. Edd he has supernatural powers. Tom he's a monster. Tord same as Tom. And Matt the diva vampire. This me.... They don't know what I am. I plan to keep it that way. I'm scared to tell them. What if they hate me. Sure I'm a monster like them but..... I don't know. I let out a sigh. *BAM!* "Yipe!" I let out. I look at the door. "Y/n! Help!" I hear Edd scream. I get to my feet and run out. I see Tom and Tord fighting. Both there eyes glowing. I run up to them pushing them apart. "Guys stop." I say. Without a warning Tord hit me in the face. Making me fly and hit a wall. I grown. I put a hand up to my eye. I see blood. He must have scratch me. Edd runs up to me. He started talking but I couldn't hear him. I see his eyes glow a dark green. I see him triw Tom and Tord apart. I see him yell. "Hurt her!" Was all I heard. I soon pass out.

Edd's pov
They sit there staring at me in pure shock. I pick up y/n. I bring her to her room. I lay her down. I get the first aid kit. I bandig her eye. "Edd?" I turn and see Matt. He looked worried. "Is she ok?" He asked. 'He likes her. How cute!' I yell I my head. "Ya be she fine. Just sleeping." "Oh ok." He turned and left. I look at y/n. "Wake up soon. Matt is worried and so am I." I wisper. I leave and shut y/n door. I walk down stairs and sit down.

Y/n's pov
I wake up and I have huge headache. "Gah.." I say. I open my eyes and see that I can see. Well out if my left eye. (Or you right it don't matter.) I get up and walk to the bathroom. I look into the mirror. I see baniges around my eye. This it hit me....Tord. I let out a sigh. "Dumb horned jerk." I say. "Nice." I jump. I turn around and see Tom. "T-tom what are you doing in my room!?" I say. "Edd said I need to cheek up on you. So I did." "Um...thanks." "No worries. Oh and Edd needs help making dinner." He says as he walks off.  'Edd making dinner....oh no.!' I think. I get out of my room and go downstairs. I look in the kitchen. "Oh...no" I say. Food and pans were everywhere. "Oh hey y/n!" I see Edd. "Edd...why?" "Hehehehe." He laughed nerves.

(Le time skip 😝😝)

Me and Edd finish cleaning. I start dinner. I soon call them to dinner. "Hey Edd have you heard the blood moon is out tonight." I drop the plate. They all look at me. 'the blood moon is tonight!!' I scream in my head. "Y/n?" I turn and see them all looking at me. "You ok?' Tord asked. "Um...ya sorry." I clean up the mess and walk to my room. "Y/n arnt you going to eat?!" "No I'm ok." I say. I get to my room and shut and lock the door. I wake to my laptop. I start some looking up some things.

Tom's pov
That was weird. I told Edd about the blood moon and she dropped a plate. "Did any one else think that was weird?" "What?" Matt asked. "I said something about the blood moon and she dropped a plate like she was scared or something." "Ya it was strange." Edd said. "For once Tom is right." Tord said. "Well what if something happen on a blood moon and every time she hears it she gets scared." Matt says. "Could be." Edd said. "Yes but she didn't look scared she looked more..... Skeptical." "Ya she looked like she was hiding something." Tord said.

Y/n pov

My mouth hurts. I go to the bathroom. I open my mouth. I see fangs. I gasp. 'No No No!' I say in my head. I grab my head and fall to the ground in pain. "No.." I say. My ears start to grow so does my tail. My nail grow and my eyes turn black with red. A snout grows. I howl.

Tord's pov
*Loud howling* I jump. "That's from upstairs!" I say. We all run upstairs. We go to y/n's door. I try and open it. "It's locked!" We hear  anouther howl. "Y/n!" Me and Tom try and bust down the door. We soon do and we all run in. We look around. "Look!" Matt says and points to the bathroom. We see a f/c wolf. Not a normal one a big one. "It's y/n!" Edds says. The wolf turns and looks at us. Red eyes. She growls and snarled. Her teeth showing. She jumped at me. Biting my arm. I trow her off me. I rawer at her. I trow her at the wall. "Tord no " Matt and Edd yell. She jumps out the window.

Matt's pov
Edd rapped tord's arm. "Guys this is why she was scared at dinner." I say. "Ya seems like it." Tom says. "So what do we do?" Edd asked. "Kill her!" Tord said. "No! She didn't know what she was doing. She was in werewolf mode. You and Tom go into monster mode and you can't control your self. We don't kill you so why would we kill her?!" I yell. They all staired at me. "Your right." Tom said. "We need to find her and help her." I say.

(Time skip)

I told them to spread out. Tord the park, Tom the town, Edd the west wood and me the south woods. I walk around looking for something. I soon hear a howl. "Y/n." I run as fast as I could Wich means fast because I'm a vampire. I see her. She's on a Clif near a cave. I turn into a bat and fly up there. I see her laying there. I land and turn back to normal. She see me and growled. "Y/n it's ok it's me Matt." I say. She stands up and trys to walk but wimpers and falls down. I see her leg. Blood. She must have stepped on a bear trap. "Y/n let me help you.... Please." She looked at me her red eyes go to yellow. I walk to her. I pick her up and rap my cap around her. I get home. I call the outhers. "I found her." "What were." "Near a cave. Some home she's here and she's hurt." "Ok we're on our way." I turn the phone off. I look at her. She's curled in my cap. I see looks at me. I walk to her at sit beside her. I rub her ear. She growls and snips at me. I pull my hand away. "Ok, ok. You don't have to try and bite me." She wimpers as if she saying sorry. "It's ok." She licks my face. I start to blush. "Y/n I've likes you for a long time. I hope when you turn back you can say you like me too." Her eyes widen. I see her tail wagging. I hear the door open. We both look over. "Matt, y/n. Are you guys ok?" She let out anlow growl. She moved to were she was laying her hard on my lap. She was not a big wolf but a little bigger than normal wolf's. "Ya were fine."

(The next morning)

Y/n's pov

Ugh my head. I sat up. I look around and see I'm in Matt's room. I still have that bandge on my eye. I look at me legs and I see a bandage on my foot. I also see I have no pants. I'm warming Matt's hoodie. I get up and see that his hoodie and like a dress. I see I also have socks on. I think of what happen this it hits me. Last night was blood moon. Then my eyes widen. Matt confess last night. I tryed not to start freaking out. I live Matt so much. I walk out of his room. I walk down stairs. I see them all watching TV. I see Matt move and look at me. "Y/n!" He runs and hugs me. "M-MATT!" I Yelp. He sits me down. "Wow you ears and tail are still showing." "What?" I put my hand on my head and feal me eras. "Oh.."  "you ok y/n?" Edd asked. "Ya.." me and Matt sits down. Tom, Tord and Edd leaves to go shopping. (Kitten shopping! Sorry) I look at Matt. "Matt?" "Ya." "You said you liked me last night am I right." "I um...yes.". His face goes red. I move closer to him. "This is my answer." I kiss him. He kissed back and pulled me into his lap. "I live you Matt." "I love you too my little puppy."

The end.

(Hope you like it. Sorry I've been busy and plus sick and all. I hope you liked it bye!)