tom x tall reader x tord

This was requested by Imafunnyweirdo.

Y/n's pov
I'm tall. I'm about 6ft 4in. Soooo I'm about as tall as Matt. Matt is 6ft 9in. Me and Matt put things in tall places so Edd Tord and Tom can't get them. We have so much fun. I think of Matt as a big brother. He thinks of me as a little sister.

Me and Matt were sitting together watching TV. I don't know what but I didn't care. I was reading a book about split personalitys. It was quite interesting. "Stop being a jerk!" I jump a bit hitting Matt with my foot. "Ouch!" "Sorry." I say. He noddes and rubbed his arm. I look over and see Tom walking down the steps. "I can be a jerk if I want!" I grown a d get up. I walk over to them and they atart to fight. I grab Tom and pull him away from Tord lifting him up and pushed Tord away. "HAY!" Tom yells. "What the heck!" Tord yells. "Will you two stop. I can't do anything without you two fighting. So please can you two STOP!" I say. I let Tom go and he falls. *thump!* "Ouch!" He says. I walk back over to Matt and sit down and started reading. *Sigh.* "Hey how about you go take a nap and relax." Matt said. "Take a shower and go to sleep." ".....ok.." I look at him. He smiled. As I did too. I get up and I go take a shower.

Let time skip.

I got out of the shower. I put me new clothes on. I wore a black shirt. Gray shorts. With black socks. ( Knee high or not idc)
I walked to my room and walked in shutting the door. I walk to my bed and lay down. I already had the light off. I soon fell asleep.

Tom's pov
Stuip Tord. Making y/n mad. After she sat me down I got up and walked to my room. I heard him walk by my room saying something. "Dum Tom. Goør min kjærlighet gal." "What?" I wisper. I roll my eyes and just fall asleep.

Tord pov
I get up after Tom let and walked up stairs. As I pass his door I say. "Dum Tom. Goør min kjærlighet gal." I get to my room during the door. I get on my laptop. And start watching stuff.

Y/n's pov
I soon wake up to a loud noice. "What?" I say. I get up and rub my eyes. I stand up and walk to the door. I open it to see Tom autside his door with a black eye and a bloody lip. "Tom?" He looks at me. "Oh hay. What's up?" "What happen to you?" "Just me and Tord." *Sigh.* "Come on I'll patch you up." I help him up and take him to the bathroom. I sit him down on the bathroom seat. I get the first aid. "You ok?" I ask. "Ya. I've had worse." "Do you want to stay with me?" I asked. Me knowing he was going to say yes. "Ya. I'm bored." "Ok. Well you look ok. Well let's go." I say as I put the first aid up.

Me and Tom walked into the living room and seeing Tord. Tom growled a bit. I just grabbed his arm and made him set beside me while I sit between them. Keeping them apart. We we're watch TV. I wasn't paying attention to what it was. I fealt something lay on my shoulder. I look over and see Tord sleeping. I feal something lay on my outher solder. I look over and see Tom asleep. "Great." I wisper. I get up and pick Tord up. I don't know how but I did. I took him up stairs and put him in his room. I turn the light off and shut the door. I go back downstairs and pick up Tom. I take him to his room and lay him down. I turn the light off and I hear him say. "Tommie." I stop and look over. I see a teady bear in the ground. I pick it up and hand it to him. He grabbed my arm. "Don't leave please." I blush a bit. I let out a sight. And get in bed with him. He cuddled into my chest. I hugged him.

"Aiiiiii!" I hear a scream I shot up. Tom did too. "Tord!" I say. I jump up and run to the door opened in. I get to tord's room and open the door hitting my head. "Ouch!" I say. I fall back and land on my back. "Y/n?" I look up. "Hay." I say. "Are you ok?' he asked. "Ya... Are you I heard you scream!" I say as I shot up. Sitting on my but. "Ya...... Just had a nightmare." I could see tears in his eyes. "Do you want to talk about it?" "No....... I just want a hug." He said opened his arms. I blinked but moved my arms so he could hug me. He sat in my lap crying. "Y/n?" I look over and see a confused Tom. "Hey Tom. Tord had a nightmare. That all." I say. He nodded. "Is..... Is he ok?" He asked. "Ya. Just scared." "CN you lay with me?" I hear Tord wisper. As I was thinking thunder strikes. The lights smgo out. I hear a scared Tom and Tord. I hear Tom come over to me and hug me. "Ok. You two I guess are sleeping with me." "Both of us?" Tord asked. "Yes I suppose." I pick up Tord and grab Toms hand. I go to my room. I hear ran hitting the house. It was loud.

I get in bed with Tom snuggled into my side and Tord on the outher. "Love you y/n." Tom says
"Love you as well y/n." Tord says. I blinked. *Sigh.* "Love y'all too. My little nuggets." We soon all fall asleep.

(End. I might be offline tomorrow. I'm doing things. So ya. Talk soon. Bye!)