monster tom x scared reader

E/c~eye color
Y/n your name
H/l hair length
H/c hair color
" talking
' thinking

Y/n POV
Right now I'm hiding. What from you might say. Well my friend jack went crazy. He's hafe wolf and he's after me. He already bit my arm. I'm running in the wood trying to find a place to hide.
"Finely a cave." I whisper to my self. I ran in and I looked around. *thump thump.* I heard. 'Oh no the Wolf's' I thought. I quickly ran to the back of the cave. As soon as I stepped near the end of the floor opened and I fell. "Aiiiiiiiii" I screamed. I hit the ground with a loud thump. My vision started to blur. I could hear foot steps. I tried to see who or what it was. All I saw was blue purple and black. Then I passed out.

??? POV
I heard a thump. "What was that?" I said. I started to walk to were I heard it. When I got there I saw a girl. She had h/l h/c hair. I could see her eyes but just a bit. But her e/c was so gorgeous. I got closer. Her head was bleeding. She passed out. I picked her up and started to walk back to my little home.

Y/n POV at the house
I awoke. I was on something soft and I was warm. 'What happen,were am I?' I thought. I sat up and saw I was in a little cave. Then I remember I was being chased and I fell down here. "But who brought me here?" I said. "I did." I jump and turn to see 2 glowing dark purple eyes. I yelp and starts to back until I hit a wall. 'No!' I scream in my head. The man got closer. He has brown spike hair. A blue hoodie with rips in it. Blue jeans and checkerboard shoes. But the weird thing is he had no eyes. His eyes stop glowing and they were pitch black. I was horror fide.

"W-what are you g-going to do to me?" I said. He smirked. "Well I don't know, I might bit you, might hurt ya." I started to shake. "Please don't." He came closer and closer. I started to cry. I closed my eyes. 'Please god don't let me die.' I could fell his breath on my neck. I looked away from him. He grabbed my face and pulled my face back to were I could see him. "Open your eyes." I slowly opened my eyes. He smiled. I started to blush.  "Why so scared, I saved you and if I wanted to kill you I already would have." I calmed down a little bit but not much. He backed away from me. "I'll be back don't move." He leaves. 'Should I leave?' I thought about and I chosen to stay. I layed back down and tried to get some sleep.

1 hour later.

I awoke to feel warmth. I turned around and saw that monster. I blushed. He started to wake up. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. "Hehe I'm know your awake." I opened my eyes. He pulled me closer to him. Now I'm in his chest. I blush more. He smiled. He started to rub my head. I gave up and snuggled into him. I slowly started to fall asleep. But before I did he said.

"Goodnight my little scaredy cat"

(Wow, should there be a part 2..idk eney way give suggestions and ya...buy) edited