Tom x reader

(was requested by 23tails)

Y/n's pov
I was sitting with Matt watching TV. Well more like I was. Matt was watching himself. I got up and started to my room. I walk pass Edd's room and Tom's room. I was about to go pass tord's room when he flung it open. *Yelp* I look at Tord. "Tord what the heck?, You scared me hafe to death." I say. "Well sorry Miss pissy pants." He said in his thick Norwegian accent. I growled. "Tord leave her alone." I hear someone say. I look over and see Tom. "Why do you care?" "Because your nothing but a as--" "ok that's enough." I see Edd walk out of his room. "Come on y/n I want to draw with you." Edd said. "Okay!" I say and I walk in Edd's room with him.

Tom's pov
Once y/n left I turn to Tord. "Why are you so mean to her?" I asked. "Oh classic stupid Tom. I'm only like that because I like her." He says with a smirk. He knew I liked her. He's only doing this to anyone me! "If you are touch her, I will freaking kill you!" I say and walk to my room.

Y/n's pov
"If you dare touch her, I will freaking kill you!" I hear Tom yell. 'Thouch who?' I asked myself. "You ok (nickname)?" I jump a bit and look at Edd. "Ya, I was just thinking...."

Time skip

I was making dinner for all of us. Matt and Edd went to get something and wount be back for a bit. I hear someone walk downstairs. Me thinking it was Tom I just keep doing what I was doing. "Hello~" I yelp. I turn and see Tord. "Did you just wisper in my ear?" "Yes......I thought you might like it~" He said with a smirk and with a "sexy" voice. I didn't think it was sexy or hot. I thought it was strange. "Um...well I didn't. So please don't do that again." I say as I walk away. I walk upstairs looking for Tom. "Tom?" I wish I could tell him how I feal. I'm just scared. After what happen last time I confessed.

2 years ago

Y/n's pov
I was about to J how I fealt. I had put a note asking him to meet me at the coffee shop. I was sitting there. I soon see him walking in. He sees me and sits with me. "So you wanted to tell me something?" "Ya....well....*sigh* J I like you. More than a friend." I say as I put my head down. I heard him snirker. I look at him. "W-whta so funny?" "Do you really think I would like you. Wow that funny."

My

Heart

Brok.

"W-what is this a joke?" I asked with tears in my eyes. "No. I'm sorry y/n I don't like you, and I never will" Never repted in my head. "Ok.....that's ok." I say. He gets up and leaves.

Ends.

Y/n's pov
I blink trying no to cry thinking of what happen. I knock on Tom's door. "Tom dinner almost ready." "Ok." I hear him say. I was walking away when a thought came to me. Instead of telling him face to face I could write him a note. I walk downstairs thinking of what I could write.

"Y/n can you help me?" I hear Tord. I let out a grown. "Fine." I walk into the living room and see Tord trying to pull his hoodie up. "So why do ya need my help??" "Every time I try and pull my hoodie up it gets stuck." I grown. I grab the bottom of his hoodie as he does the same. We pull it up on 3. He gets it off and thanks me. I shurged and walked off.

Soon Tom came downstairs. Me,Tom, and Tord sat down. I had a bad feeling due to me being stuck with them was hard enough. But when they start fighting. Oh boy you don't want to be hear.

We all finished dinner and Tord went to his room so did Tom. "Maybe I should wright that note." I thought to my self. I grabbed a pice of paper and started.

"Dear Tom.
I have liked for some time. Not just as a friend but more. I am scared to tell you face to face due to me having bad time last time I did that. I hope you think this is good enough. If you don't like me then I hope we can be friends.
                   From your friend y/n"

I took a deep breath and walked upstairs. I slid the note under Tom's door and ran to my room. Locking my self in.

Tom's pov
I hear something slide under my door. I get up and grab a note. I soon read it and my heart flutters. 'she likes me back!' I yell in my head. I soon wright her back.

Y/n's pov
I was sitting on my bed hopping Tom wouldn't hate me. I hear something slide under my door then footsteps walk away. Tom I thought. I grabbed the note and read.

"Dear y/n.
I am happy that you like me. I have liked for a long time too. I have been scared to tell you face to face because of things that happen when I was younger. I hope we can cuddle later.

        From your now boyfriend Tom."

My face went red.

"I love you Tom." I wispered.

"I love you too y/n" Tom wispered back.

(Yay I did it. Sorry for the wait. I'm working on two more so bare with me. I have eogs coming soon. (End of grade test) so ya!)