Tomsworld Matt x shy reader

Y/n POV
Hi my name y/n and I live with Tom,Tord,Edd and Matt. Now I have too tell you they are all very special. Tom is almost normal. But he has no eyes. Tord is a narcissist. Meaning he loves himself more than others, but he still cares for us. Edd he hates all and is mean and rude. But he can be nice. Matt...well is a perverter and is very flirty. Now me. I'm a shy girl who gets flustered easy and doesn't like to be around a lot of people.

Y/n's POV
I was sitting on the couch with Tord. He was looking at himself like always. I let out a little huff. I was bored. Tom and Edd was at the stor and won't be back for a bit. Matt was in his room doing I don't know what, and I don't. I hear a door open and close. I lay back a bit and fake to be asleep. I hear foot steeps coming down the steps. "Hey Tord." "Oh hey Matt." "Is she asleep?" "Oh I think so." "Hmm." "Well you can sit in my seat I'm going to my room." He got up. "OK. Thanks." I felt the couch move. I stay still. I felt something touch my leg. I try not to move. He moves his hand away. I felt someone pick me up. They started to walk. I knew it was Matt. I heard a door open. 'Oh god he's taking me to his room!!' I screamed in my head. I felt him lay me down. The bed shifted beside me. I knew he was laying beside me. I felt him rappe his arms around me. I could feel my face heat up.

Matt's POV
I sit down in Tord's seat. I look over at y/n. She looks asleep but I knew she was awake. How stupid does she think I am. I smirk and put my hand on her leg. I felt her jump a bit but try to stay still. I giggled. I get up and pick my up. I walk up too my room.

I open  door and walk in. I lay her on my bed. I take off my hoodie. I get in bed with her and rappe my arms around her. She jumps a bit. Then goes back to "being asleep".  I put my face in her neck. I close my eyes. I soon lick her neck. That's when she couldn't stop her self from moving.

Y/n's POV
He put his face in my neck. I blush more. Then he licks my neck. I jerk my body forward and yelp. I turn my body and look at him. He had a smirk on his face. " what's wrong? " "Y-you licked my neck!"  "Hehe I know." He gets closer. I back up more in till I hit a wall. I yelp as he pulls me close to him. My face in his face. "W-what are you doing?" "This." He put his hand on the back of my head and pushed my head forward. He kissed me deep and it was heated. I gasp giving him a chance to put his tongue in my mouth. I slowly melted in to it. He sat up and pulled me into his lap. I rappped my arms around his neck. We soon pull away. We were both breathing heavily. "I love you y/n." "I love you too Matt." We both smile.

We both lay down and soon fall asleep.

"Good night my little shy kitten."

(Wow. Well yep. Hehe see ya later my little reader.😁😁)