crazy Op Matt x reader

(Op means opposite.)

Y/n'd POV
"Y/n! Help Tom is trying to hug me!" I heard Matt yell. *sigh* I stand up and walk down stairs. I see Matt on top of the cabinet. "Tom." He looks at me. "Please stop." "B-b-but" "no buts." He walk over to me and Matt came down. "Now Tom since Matt would not give you a hug...... I will!" Tom giggled and ran to me. He picked me up and spun me around. "Wow! Tom calm down!" He stop and sat me down. He gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you y/n!" He ran off.

"Thanks y/n." I heard Matt say. "No problem." I say as I walk back too my room. 'Well don't say that was weried because this is a normal day for me' I thought. I lay down and soon fall asleep.

Matt's POV
Stupid Tom always getting in the way of me and y/n. I wish I could just bust his head in. I walk up to y/n's room. I peek in and see her asleep. I walk in and rub her head. "So cute." I whisper. She moves but doesn't wake up. I stand up and walk out. I look at Tom's room. "Soon." I say. I walk in my room and get my bat. "Very soon."

Y/n's POV
I awake and see its dark out. I get up and take a shower. I put on a purple tank top and black short shorts. I then put black knee high socks on. I put my hair in a bun. I walk down stairs to see everyone watching TV in there pj's. "Hey guys." I say. "H-hey y/n" Tord said. "Hey y/n were watching a movie want to join." Matt said. "Sure." I go and sit beside Matt. He get a blanket and wraps me and him around it. I get closer to him and he wraps a arm around me. I soon start to fall asleep.

Matt's POV
She asleep. I smiled. I pick her up. "Matt were ya going?" Tom asked "I'm taking y/n to bed." I say. I walk up the steps. I open her door. I walk to the bed and lay her down. I walk out. "Good night me queen."

'Now time to get rid of the rest.' I think and laugh a evil laugh.

(Hahahahah cliff hanger. Hahaha. See ya soon. 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘)