smol reader x tom

This was suggested by @Tinyelf. Thank you for your suggested. 

Tom's POV
"Shut up Tord!!" "Why should I Jevons witnesses." "You know what,I'm leving I'll be back later!" I say as I open the front door and slam it shut. "Great its raining." I growled and start to walk down the side walk. I pull my hood up and continue walking. *thump* I hear. "What was that?" I see a little box moving. "What?" I walk to the box and lift it.

Y/n POV
"Omg!! I hate rain!" I lay down in the little raper I found. I hear footsteps. I get scared and back up making the box move. I look out the little hole. 'Oh no! That guy is coming near me.' He picks my box up. 'No no no no!" He opens the box. "What the?!?" I look at him. I'm shaking from the cold and from being scared. "P-please d-d-dont heart m-me." I studier. I look into his 'eyes'. Wich he don't have....I don't judge I'm really tiny. "Hey little one are you ok.?" "No I'm cold tired and wet." "Do you want me to take you hone?" "Really?" "Of course." "Yes please." He closed the box so he could walk and not drop me. I heard a door open. "Hey Tom what's up?" "Nothing much just tired, I'm going to bed." I hear something hit my box. "OK, well good night." "Night."  He walks up stairs I guess. Ho opens my box.

"OK, let's get you something not wet to were." He looks around and couldn't fund any thing my size. "Um you don't have to I'm OK." I say. "No no you'll get sick." He snaps his fingers. "I'll be right back." He walks out.

10 minutes later.
"OK I got this little hoodie and under were, bra, shirt and pants plus socks and shoos." "Why??" "Oh I found them in a store and I thought why not never know." "Hehe OK" he gives  them to me and walked into another room I change and put my wet stuff to the side. "Oh your done, wow you look cute." I blush. "Thank you." "I never got your name, my names Tom" "oh sorry, my names y/n, nice to meet and thank you." "Hehe no problem." He yawned. "Well we should get some sleep. He picked me up and sat me on the side table. He gets in bed and picks me up again and lays me on him.

" what are you doing?" "What can't let you get cold." I blush and snuggle into his chest. I soon fall asleep.

Toms POV
She's asleep. She's so cute look like a little cat sleeping. I giggle a bit. I put my arm behind my head and soon fall asleep.

"Good night my little tiny angle."

"Good night my big hero."

(Wow that took me 2 hours....... Its 3:58 right now and I can't sleep soo why not make my story.......... OK.. give me some suggestions and I will probably do them I'll try my best to do all of your suggestions if I get more than one so yeah. Have a great day/night. Goodbye My Little fadoodle Cakes. See ya in the next story.) (Edited)