tord x wife reader

This was requested by Mikuska19678

Y/N's POV

I was singing a bed time story. To my little baby boy. He was fast asleep by the time I was done. I sat him down in his bed and walked out. I quietly left the room. As I left i heard 2 boys laughing. I smiled and walked down stairs to see my boys with my little girl. "Better be good for mom or else i'll get you." I heard my husband say. I try not to laugh. But I ended up giggling. My husband looked at me. "Well look who it is mommy." My boy and girl looked at me and ran to hug me. I bent down and hugged them both.  "Mom dad can you tell us how you met? " She said.  I look at Tord and he smiled. " Why not. " Tord walked to be and rapped his arm around me as we walked to the couch.  We all sat down and we began.

4 years ago.

Y/n's pov
I was looking for a job any job.  My friend said why not join the army.  And I said why not. The army I joined was the red army.  I soon became good friends with Paul and Pat.  The leaders main people.  To say.  One day the leader came back to base.  But messed up.  We had to cut his arm off.  I was the only one that was good with medical stuff.  So I had to stay with him.  Me and the larder became good friends.  And soon I got feelings for him.  He told me his name was Tord.  He said I could call him that but not all the time. 

I started hanging out with him more.  And soon we started to date.  One night he took me out to dinner then after that he took me to a cliff and purposed.  I said yes and here we are now.  I say as I kiss his cheek.  "Ewwwwwww! " They both say.  "Ok. Lilly and J time for bed. " Tord said.  "Aw man! " Tord took them to bed.  I start to feel sick.  I go to the bath room. And trow up.  "Y/n? " He comes into the bathroom.  "Are you ok. " "Ya.....  Tord there's something I need to tell you. " "What is it? " "Well....... I think we will need a 2ed baby bed.  " Why would we--.......  Are you? " I nodded.  He smiled.  He hugged me.  "Can't wait to see what we have. " I blush.  "Me to sweetheart. " He head to bed and slowly go to sleep.

"Love you sweetie. "

"Love you to my leader. "

(Hope ya liked it.)