paul x reader

This was requested by animeloverforever0. (Sorry if I got the name wrong) (by the way I shortened patrky to Pat)

 (Sorry if I got the name wrong) (by the way I shortened patrky to Pat)

(My eyes and hand)

(My eyes and hand)

Y/n's pov
I was at tord's house staying with him and his friends. Due to me losing me house. I was living with Tord, Paul, and Pat. Tord made me lose my house so he said I could stay with him. I thanked him. Tord destroyed my house making me lose my eyes and my hand. Now I have a robot hand. And I have eyes like Tom. Well goggles. I can see with the goggles on and off but not that good. I have scars all around my eyes. I have scars everywhere but the most at my eyes.

Tord has a robot arm so he gave me a robot hand. Paul and Pat has helped to. They reached me how to hold things with my robot hand. My eyes without the goggles are pitch black. I can see but not good.

Now that you know a bit about me let's get to the real story.

I sat at my desk wearing my f/c hoodie and my sweatpants. I also wore socks. With my hair up. I had bags under my eyes from not being able to sleep. My goggle's we're on. I was so tired. But I was trying to finish the blue prints for Tord. *Knock knock* I jump. "Come in." I said. I heard the door open. "Y/n you ok?" "Ya. *Yawn.*" "Have you slept?" "......No..." "No! W-why not?!" "Pat I'm fine." I say putting my stuff down. I stand up and look at him. "Let me see you eyes without your goggles." Pat i'm fine please." "y/n come on you need sleep. If you don't your body will give out sooner or later."  "I'm not tired just a bit. I'm more hunger than sleepy." "Well if you don't sleep at least eat. Please." "................................Fine...." Pat smiled and tool my hand and tool me down stairs. He sat me down and went off the get me something to eat. My head starting hurting. "Pat can i get a pain killer?" "OK." He told me. I lay back in my seat trying in relax. "Hey y/n. What's up?" "Nothing much Tord. Just trying to finish your blueprints. With out dyeing of no sleep. So i'm good.. How about you?" I said looking at him. He gave me a confused look. "you know you don't have to work so hard. Well work hard but don't work till you fall out. Get some sleep." "No i'm good. I rather finish it now so I can do more later." "That makes sens but...get some sleep so you don't fall out OK. " "I rather not i--" "That's an order!" I jump a bit. He glared at me. "....Yes sir." I say. As he walks off the front door opens. I look over and see Paul. "Hey y/n." "Hey.." I said weak. "You OK?" "Ya just sleepy." Before he said anything else Pat walked in with a plate. "Here you go y/n." I took the plate and saw 4 sandwiches. "Thanks.." He hands me a glass of water and a painkiller. I go and sit down at the table. I start eating after I take the pill. 

Paul's pov

"What's up with her? "She hasn't slept sens Tord told her to make the new blueprints." "Blueprints...... that was 2 weeks ago!" I said in shock. "She said she didn't need sleep. She has only ate once a day too." I look at her. I could tell she was tired. "I bet she has bags under her eyes." Pat said. "Ya if she hasn't sleep for 2 weeks. Even if she took little naps she would still have bags under her eyes." I said. "I'm going to help her when she gets done eating." "OK." I walk to her room and grabbed her PJ's. A green shirt that said NOPE, shorts and some socks. I walked to the bathroom and sat her stuff down with a towel. I see her walk up the stairs. "Hey." I said. "Hay." "Go take a bath i already have the stuff you need in there." "Um......OK." She walked into the bathroom and shut the door locking in behind her. 'Good' I thought. I walk to her room and grab the blueprints and roll them up and set them too the side. I make her bed and clean up a bit. I hear hear her open the bathroom door. "Paul?" I turn and see her in her PJ's. "Oh hey. Do you feel better?" "*Yawn* Ya..." She still had her goggles on. "Did you take a bath with your goggles on?" "No.." She was weak. No wounder she hasn't slept in 2 weeks and if she has its only been a few minutes. "Come here and ill do your hair."

y/n's pov

"Cone here and ill do your hair." "...........O-OK....." I say with a slight blush. 'Why must it be him?' I thought. I sit down and he gets a comb. He starts and I start to relax more. I lean more back into him making me sit in his lap. "Awwww your so cute." My eyes widen my face becoming more red. "ummmm...." He chuckled. "Paul?" "hum." "I-I-I-I  l-l-like you... More than a friend." "..............." Nothing. My eyes started to get wet. Tears went down my face. "Hey don't cry. I like you too." "n-no yo--." He stopped me by kissing me. My eyes widen. I slowly melted into his kiss. He pulled away and looked at me. "Lets get some sleep." He smiled so did I. 

We both layed down and slowly went to sleep. "Love you Paul." "Love you too." He said as he took of my goggles. "No don't look there ugly." "No there not. your beautiful."  I slowly moved my hands away. He kissed my eyes. "Love you." "love you too." Ad to that i lowly feel asleep.

Not such a bad day. If i had to say it was fun.

{Hope you liked this and i need more request. i'm going to be doing the monster one soon and your'll see witch one one next time. See ya soon! BYE!}