tall tord x small scared reader part 2

Requested by Taffylite.u

Tord's pov
I feal horrible. I made her cry. I made her feal screed. There is no monster.... I'm the monster.  I feel horrible. She cryed her self to sleep. Because of me. I Huff out and close my eyes.

Y/n's pov
I slowly start to wake up and look around a bit. 'Im not in my room.' I hear a light snore. I look up and see Tord. I could feal my face start to heat up. I try and move but his arm has a hard hold on me. He move a bit. I stopped. "Y/n?" I pretend to be asleep. "Sleeping." He wispered. He slowly got up and left the room. Leaving me to "sleep." After a few minutes I got up and left the room.

I walk downstairs to see Tord eating. "Oh hello y/n. Sorry if I woke you." "I-its ok." I say and go sit beside him. "We're the guys?" "Must still be out. Storm must have stopped them. I call Edd in a bit." "Ok..." We stay silent. In till I remembered what happen last night. "T-tord?" "Hum." "Do you think that monster from last night is still here?" I say with fear."

Tord's pov
I stopped. "No. It's gone." "Can we go look?" I looked at her. She had her head down. "Ok. Let's go." We both got up and walk to the frist room. Living room. Nothing. Next wash room. Nothing. My room. Her room. Edd, Matt and Tom. All nothing. "See it's ok." "Thanks Tord. I feal better." She said and walked into her room. I sighed. 'No monster just me.' I thought. I walk downstairs and call Edd.

Y/n's pov
I was in my room changing. I put on shorts. Knee high socks. That are red. A blue long sleeve shirt. And I walked downstairs. I see Tord on the phone. "Ok Edd you'll be home Monday. Ok see you soon." 'Monday?? But that's next week. Because yesterday was monday.' I thought. "T-Tord?" "Hu? Oh hay!" "Edd and the rest won't be home till next week?" "Ya the car and there's supposed to be a nother bad storm tonight." My eyes widden "If there is a nother bad storm can i-i-i sleep with you?" I say with a blush. "Hehe sure." I look at him. He had a smirk on his face. "G-get that smirk off your face!" He started laughing. I go and sit down on the chouch. He sits beside me.

I never really noticed how tall he was. I was a bean to him. He looked at me. I move my head away. 'Oh good he saw me staring!' I yelled in my head. I could feal me face get hot. 'Please don't notice, please don't notice!' I said in my head. "Why are you looking at me? Is there something on my face?" 'Dang it!' I scream in my head. "Um....... No I was just thinking. And I zoned out." I didn't look at him. "Oh..........ok. That happens." "Y-ya." I say.  He slowly rapped his arm around me. "Tord?" "What. You look cold." He pulled me close to him. I pull me legs up so I could get warm. "So you are cold?" "Ya...." He chuleked.

Thunder started. I whimpered. "Hey it's ok." "But the monster. What if it only comes out when it storms?" I looked at him. He looked sad. "Whats wrong?" "There is no monster. I was the one last night that did that. I just wanted to prank you. I didn't mean to make you cry." I stared at him. "Sorry if you hate me." "I don't. It's ok." He looked at me. "You don't?" "No." He smiled and I did too. "Thanks." He said.

*Buzz, buzz.* I look around and see the lights start to fliker. I grip onto his hoodie. The lights went out. I whimpered. He held me close. "It's ok. Want to go to my room?" "Y-y-ya." He got up and picked me up Bridal Style. *Squeak.* He laughed. "I-its not f-funny." I wispered.

He walked up the steps and got to his room. He opened the door and shut it behind him. He layed down with me. "Tord?" Nothing. I feal something on my lips. I realized it was his lips. I gasped and his tongue went into my mouth. My face went red. More than blood. I kissed back. Our tongues daced. (I'm sorry!) He got on top of me. He stopped kissing me and went to my neck. "T-TORD!" I gasped. He laughed. "Stop please.." He stopped kissing my neck and looked at me. "Likes like a hickey is on your neck." "A hickey?" "Yep. Lookes dark." "Your a jerk." "Yep but you love me." "...........ya......." He kissed me cheek. "Love you y/n." "Love you too."

(End. Hope you like it. Sorry about the kissing thing. It's 2:00 am help. So ya..... Bye!)