jelly tom x reader

Request by @kc_senpai

Y/n's POV
I was sitting home relaxing watching TV.  The guys was out but Tord.  I didn't know what he was doing.  But I didn't care.  Plus I didn't want to know.  I hear the door open and look over to see Tom my boyfriend.  "Hay babe. " "Hay Tommie. " We hug and he kissed me on my head.  I giggled.  "Ew get a room. " We both turn and see Tord.  "Why do you care.  Your always super loud when you bring a girl home. " I try not to laugh.  "Ha ha ha.  Sure you 2 can say that now.  But you little lady.  Will be screaming one day. " He winked at me.  My face goes red.  "HAY!  Back off she's mine! " I blink in surprised.  Tom never really go this mad at Tord just because of saying som thing like this.  Tord has done not before and Tom just rolled his eyes.  Why was he so mad.  " Oh. Is someone jelly that I'm right? " He growled.  I grabbed Tom and we walked to his room.  "Come down Tom. " I say.  He picked me up making me Yelp.  And went in his room shutting and locking the door.  He thew me on the bed and layed on top of me just with his head on my chest.  My face was red.  "You are jelly. " "No.......... Yes... " "*sigh* I would never go with him. " "Promise." "I promise. " I kiss to me and head.  "Let's get some sleep. " "Ok." Tom get up and goes to the top of the bed and pulled me close.  I close my eyes and drift off  "I love my little jelly Tommy. " I thought as I fell asleep.

(Sorry this this is short.  I'm working on an animation and I'm thinking of adding more of you guts into it.  But also working on gore art for this month and the next and story's.  But ya I'll get bit done.  Bye! "