the freak part 1

Hello my name is y/n and I'm a neko. I have been one all my life and I have been made fun of. sure you get use to it but it can still hurt. Right now I'm getting ready for my first day of high school. (or what I call h-... sorry.) I had to ware a blue skirt with a light blue shirt. dark blue socks that was up to my knees my. With black shoes. I walked to my bus stop getting stars from people. I sat at my bus stop and waited as I heard people whisper and giggle. All of a sudden someone hit me with a bottle. I look over to see 3 boys.   one of them had a blue shirt on like you did well all three of them then then they had dark blue pants with black shoes and the same symbol you have on your shirt for your school. They were laughing and you knew exactly what they were laughing. You. You didn't care much well you could care less. One of them walked up to you. "Hey there pretty kitty." You rolled your eyes. "Go away." You said. "Well sorry but let me introduces myself plus my friends, my name is Edwardo, this is Mark and that is Jon." You look up to see a guy with a wired chin and a guy that looked shy. The bus pulled up. "Would you like to sit with us?" "Sure...why not." You 4 got on the bus. People were staring at the 4 of you.

No ones pov
You 4 sit in the back. You took a deep breath in and out. "So what's your name?" Edwardo asked. "My name is y/n." The 3 smiled wich made you smile a little. They all started talking and laughing. In till they came on the bus. ' The cool kids ' (did they hit you with the bottle? You'll never know)

Y/n POV
The so called cool kids got on the bus. They all were wearing the same thing just in different colors. One had a green shirt, the ginger had a purple shirt, the no eyed one had a blue shirt, the horned one had a red. You rolled your eyes. ' Great cool kids,why is there always cool kids. ' You thought. They walked in the back and sat in the sets next to you.
(By the way the bus sets can hold 5 people.)
You growled at them but not loud enough. "Hey,you OK?"  I flinched. "Ya, Jon I'm fine." He knew I wasn't. "Hey don't worry about those 4 there bad boys and they shouldn't mess with you.....I hope." He said, he made you smile.  All of a sudden someone pulled your tail. You yelped. I looked over to see 4 boys laughing. I growled and was about to get up but Edwardo, Mark and Jon stopped me. I looked at the boys.

Gosh this is going to be a hard day I thought.

(I tried.) 😀😀😃😃😅😅😐😐😑😑😢😢 idk. PS I found
Toms 😠😠😠😠😠😬😬😬😬😬