highschool Tom x highschool reader

(This was a request by User6024864)

Y/n's pov
Stupid school. Stupid people. Of course im the one who get bulled. I only have 3 real friends. Mark, Jon and Edwardo. There the ones who make me happy and stop the 4 boys from hurting me. Who are they you might ask. Tord, Matt, Edd and Tom. But it doesn't help that I like Tom. When he hurts me and says things it hurts alot more. But I have to live with it.

I'm waiting for the bus right now. I soon hear laughing. 'oh no it them.' I tell my self. I see Tord and Edd walking to the bus stop. I don't look at them I keep my head low. "Well, well, well. Look who it is." I hear a Norwegian accent. "Leave me alone." I wispered. "Oh is the little kitty scared." Tord touched my cheek. I flinch. I heard them both laugh. The bus pulled up. I got on the bus and walked to the back. I sit down with my friends. "Hey what's wrong?" Edwardo asked me. I had tears about to run down my face. "T-tord touched me. I-i" Edwardo hugged me. "Hey it's ok. It's ok." I hugged him back. He rubbed my back. I soon stop crying. Jon and Mark get on soon.  "Hey y/n what's wrong?" Jon asked. "Tord touched her, scaring her." "Oh..." Jon moves and gives me a hug I hug him back. He sits back down. I hear chuckling. I looked over and see all 4 of them laughing at me. I look back down and get my drawing book out. (If ya don't like drawing them just deal with it) we soon get to school. I put my notbook up and stand up. 'here we go again' I thought.

I get to my locker and start getting stuff I need. "Hello~" I Yelp as I was pushed up against my locker. I open my eyes and see Tord. "T-TORD!?" "Shhhh. What ya scared of little o me?" "I-i-i." I was blushing. He moved down and started kissing me neck. "Stop p-please." I heard him chuckul. I feal him be pulled off of me. I see Tom. "T-tom?" "Get your stuff and go to class." I get my stuff. "T-thank you." I say as I run off. I could tell there was going to be a hickey. I get to class and sit down.

Tom's pov.
I pull Tord off of her. "what the heck Tom!" "Don't what the heck me. What was that. Why did you do that to her?!" "Well I was just trying to have some fun." He smirked. I growled. "Touch her again and I'll kill you." I say and I turn and walk off. Stupid Tord.

Y/n's pov
Why did Tom help me? Why does he care? I asked myself. One hundred questions were going in and out of my head. I hear to door open and I see Tom. "Tomamas why are you late?" "I had to help someone. Sorry Miss." "Ok please sit down and read." We were aloud to sit eneywere and there were 2 seats left. One on my right and one in the front. He sat beside me. I started to blush. I put my head back down and started reading again.

Time skip.

I was at lunch with my friends. Mark keep making fun of Tord. By doing his voice and making horns with his hands. I was laughing. So was Jon and edwardo. It was all fun in till. "What are you all laughing about?" It was Tord and his friends. I got scared. Mark rapped his arm around me to shelled me from them. "Awww look at that there trying to keep her away from us." Said Edd. The bell rang just in time. I heard them let out a breth of anger.

I get to my next call and sit down. No one sits beside me. Good I thought. But them Tom walked in and sat right beside me. We were at a table in the back. There were 4 outhers seats. But he sat right be side me. And a little to close.  I try and inch away but he puts a arm around me so I couldn't move. I tryed to yell but he told me to be quite. He removed his arm when theacher came in. "Ok class we are doing a project. And you have to be partners with the people at your tabled." 'oh great!" I though. The teacher hands me And Tom our project. I look at it. "Soooooooo are we doing it my place our your?" He asked. "We can do it my place." I say. "Ok I'll be down there after school." Then the bell rang to leave . I went to my locker and got my stuff. I got on my bus. I did some art and I feal someone sit beside me. I look up and see Tom. "T-tom why are you sitting with me?" "I can sit with whoever be I want." "O-ok." I got back to my drawing. It soon gets to my stop and Tom walks with me. "I told my mom that I'm going to be with you." "Ok." We get to my place and I unlocked the door. "How about we do the project in my room." I say. "Sure." We walk to my room and he site on the edge of my bed. I jump on my bed and look thew my little box that has my stuff in it. I feal something move. I look to my right and see Tom hovering over me. "T-TOM!?" I yell. He shuts me up by kissing me. I soon sink into the kiss. He pulls me into his lap. He pulled away. "Tom?" "I love you y/n. Im sorry for all I've done and said. I'm sorry." "It's ok. I love you too." He smilled and we layed down. "What about the project?" I asked. "Your mom and dad when will they be home?" "Next week." "We'll stay home tomorrow and do it then. For now lets just snuggle." I smilled and blushed.

This isint so bad. I thought.

(Hope ya liked it. I tryed my best. We'll see ya next time)
PS I edited it.. Be yay.