torm x reader not such a bad day.

Y/n POV
I was at my friends tomtordeddmatt's  house. I was sitting in the living room in the chair. When I heard a boy scream. "Y/n! Scribble needs you!" I giggle a bit. "OK I'm coming." I get up and walk to his room. I knocked. He opened his door. "HoI tHEre you aRE." I walked in and sat on his bed. "What did you need?" "Hoi. I nEEd hElp WiTh thIs picHer." "Oh OK."  I got up and walked to his desk. I look at his pitcher. I see me him, Tomtordeddmatt and Torm. I smilled. "What do you need me to do?" "SiT on bED And I WiLl DraW YoU." "OK." I walked back over to the bed and sat down.

20 minutes later.
Y/n POV
"Y/n can you go get Torm from the bar!?" Tomtordeddmatt said. "Ok!" I get up and look at scribble. 'Fast asleep.' I thought. I pick him up and lay him on his bed. I was out and get my a shoes on.  I grabbed the keys and I was off.

At the bar
Y/n POV
I got to the bar and saw some guys in the front. "Great." I say. I get out. 'Why didn't I change. I'm wearing a short blue skirt with a red hoodie.' I thought. When I passed them the howled at me. I get inside and see only guys. 'Oh how good.' I see Torm sitting with his head down. I walk up to him. "Torm  come on we have to go home." "Home? Why I like it here." He says. I look around to see all kinds of guys looking at me. I get close to Torm's ear. "Torm please I'm scared,all the guys are looking at me." He sits up and looks at me.

Torms's POV
She says she's scared. I look up at her. 'She does look scared.' I thought. "Fine." I stood up but almost fell. She caught me before I did. "Wow there Torm." She put her arm around me so I don't fall. We walked to the car and she sat me down. She got in and started to drive. I soon fell asleep.

Home
Y/n POV
He fell asleep and now I have to drag him in. I got out and got him out. I pulled him to the door and opened it. I saw a huge mess. I growled. I put him on the couch. I look at the mess. I got the mop and broom. I started to clean. Soon I found a picture. It was a picture of me, scribble, Torm, tomtordeddmatt. I smiled. 'How cute.' I thought. I put it on the fridge. I walked to the place were Torm was laying and sat in the little space. "Y/n?" I yelp. "Hey." He sat up and pulled me close. "I love you." I blushed. I look at him. "Jeg eslker deg." He smilled. He pulled me in and kissed me. We layer down. We both fell asleep....
"I guess this day isn't so bad."

(Done yay.)